40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength

"He is a really cute baby! Look at these cute fluffy round cheeks," Aaravi smiles looking at Ishaan as he comes to meet the baby and now playing and talking with her baby boy.

Abhimanyu also smiles and leans against Aaravi's bed while sitting beside Aaravi.

"He is the cutest little fighter, am I right champ? They chuckle when the baby coo excitedly waving his arms and legs in the air.

Ishaan laughs at him and then turns to Aaravi.

"I talked with his pediatricians. Your baby boy is absolutely healthy and ready to go home today. But now you have to take good care of yourself, Aaravi. Your body is weak after delivery. Don't compromise with your health. Now you have one more reason to fight harder, you baby. He needs his mother the most, right?" Ishaan said in a serious tone making Aaravi nod while Abhimanyu felt scared for her.

Aaravi looks at her baby playing with himself in the cot and smiles at his innocent face.

"I know. But more than me, I need him now. He is my biggest strength and motivation," She softly said then looked at Ishaan.

Abhimanyu looks at her glowing face and sees determination in her eyes which makes him happy for some unknown reason.

"Your baby will be so proud of you," Ishaan told her, making her chuckle softly.

Abhimanyu also agrees with him. Even he is so proud of her. His girl is very strong and brave. 

"Ready to go home," Aaravi nodded, giving her hand to Abhi as he helped her to get down from the bed.

"I will carry my little star," Aaruhi said while placing the baby in a car seat cradle . Ryan stands beside making her bite her lips then smiles as he leans toward the baby and kisses his head.

"Shall we go then," Ryan said, seeing Aaravi walking near them with Abhi's help.

Abhimanyu nodded as they walked out of the room. 

"Baby Agnihotri is here, everyone!!" Amanda shouts excitedly seeing Ryan's car entering the gate of Agnihotri house.

As both Roy and Agnihotri are here to welcome Aaravi and their little member, everyone rushes toward the entrance. 

Ashika comes with Pooja ki Thali to welcome her Aaravi and Abhimanyu with their baby.

"Siya…" Ashika calls and hands her Thali and asks her to welcome them. 

Siya looks reluctant and about to ask her to welcome them. 

"Siya dear, do the Aarti. Our children are waiting," Priya said seeing Siya hesitate but as Priya smiled lovingly at her she smiled and walked near the entrance.

Ashika smiles widely seeing Aaruhi comes out of the car with a baby car seat. She can see a tiny foot peeking from the blanket.

"Aaru gave the baby to Abhi so Siya can do their Aarti," Ashika told her daughter.

Siya smiles looking at them and welcomes them. She kisses Aaravi and Abhimanyu's forehead then kisses her grandson's cheek.

"God bless you with all the happiness of this world," she said, making Aaravi 's eyes slightly watery.

"Give me my little Abhi," Ashika said and took the baby from Abhimanyu making everyone chuckle at her excitement.

"Meri Jaan," she said lovingly and walked inside.

Everyone sat in the living room playing with the baby while Aaravi and Abhimanyu watched their family with content and happy smiles.

Suddenly Aaravi felt a slight headache. She rubs the side of her head, making Abhi look at her. He frowns seeing her pressing forehead and gets worried.

"What happened?" Aaravi looked at him and felt horrible seeing his worried face.

She smiled at him.

"My head is hurting a bit. Maybe due to exhaustion," she said in a calm tone, trying not to worry him.

"Should I call Dr. Ishaan?" he said taking his phone out but Aaravi held his hand stopping him.

"No need, Manyu. It is due to heavy medication and weakness. I will be better after resting a bit," she told him.

Now everyone looks at them and frowns, seeing worried Abhimanyu.

"What happened? Are you okay, bachcha? Abhi is looking worried," Ruhaan asked as everyone became alert.

"Nothing, Daddy. I am feeling tired and sleepy so just telling him," she said and gave an assuring smile to them.

"Let them rest, everyone. Abhimanyu takes Aaravi and the baby upstairs and you also rest. Aaru, Amaira help Aaravi and Abhi…" Jaiveer said, making Amaira and Aaruhi stand up from the sofa.

Aaravi hissed as her stitches were paining while she stood up from the sofa, making everyone worried. 

"I am fine, everyone," she said, mentally rolling her eyes at her family. They are too cute and caring. She felt bad for worrying them unnecessarily.

She gasps suddenly as Abhimanyu picks her up in bridal style carefully. 

His act makes everyone smile at them. Siya adores them, looking at them going upstairs. Ashika felt proud of her son and smiled at the couple.

Vihaan gave an impressive look to them and smirked teasingly.

Aaruhi chuckled seeing Aaravi hiding her face in his chest when they heard everyone softly laughing. 

"Aavi baby is blushing, even now!?" Amaira teases her friend as she is walking with them to their room while Aaruhi giggles, holding her nephew in her arms. 

Aaruhi places the baby beside Aaravi on the bed and then kisses his chubby cheeks. Then, she and Amaira left the room after making sure Aaravi was comfortable.

Abhi comes near her after keeping Baby's essentials in the drawers. He sat in front of her on the bed.

He smiles seeing Aaravi softly stroking their son's little black hair. She looks up and gives him a heartwarming smile. He leaned toward her and kissed her forehead holding her face between his palms.

"Just stay happy like this and leave all the worry for me. I will take care of everything. I will take care of you and our son, I promise," he whispers looking into her glowing eyes.

"I am very much happy and ecstatic, with you and our little superman beside me. I can't ask for more in this life," she told him with slight glossiness in her eyes. 

Abhimanyu pulled her fragile frame into his embrace and closed his eyes, feeling heaven with her in his arms. 

Aaravi smiles widely and relaxes in his arms, lazily wrapping her arms around his torso. 

They were lost in each other, and suddenly the movement of their baby boy caught their attention.

They look down while still in each other's arms. Aaravi chuckled slightly while Abhi smiled heartily seeing their son try to turn on his sides but couldn't as he was swaddled nicely in his baby blanket.

Abhi removed his one arm from Aaravi's waist and unwrapped the blanket from his small body, letting him move his limbs freely.

As soon as he gets free, he cutely stretches his tiny little limbs while yawning, looking unbelievably adorable.

"Awww….My boy is so cute, Manyu. My little prince!!" Aaravi said, looking at him with an awed face. 

Abhimanyu also adores his son's cute actions, feeling nothing but love and care for his baby boy. He is so precious…just like his Mumma. 

Abhi kiss her head while they lovingly watch their son playing with himself.

_____________________________________

Thank you so much of reading.

Hope you all love the chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENT in this chapter.

See you all

Take care
Bye bye

Lots of love ❤️❤️