18. Scared Aaravi

Everyone stays silent looking at Aaravi who is hiccuping badly hugging Siya tightly. 

Abhimanyu stands beside his father looking down, not able to see her like this. So broken.

"Aaravi beta, it's enough now baby. Don't cry. You will make yourself sick like this," Ashika said, stroking her hair which made Aaravi close her eyes tightly and more tears flowed down her eyes.

Her blurry sight fell on her father who was not looking at her. She let out a choked sob, thinking he was hurt and mad at her.

"I a..am sor..rry, Ma," she whispered weakly holding Ma tightly, feeling her world falling apart in front of her eyes.

What has she done? This shouldn't have happened. She is dying but now she would kill a little life inside her all because of her desperation. 

An innocent baby.

Her and Abhimanyu's baby!

Their innocent baby!

Their baby is innocent. He didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve her suffering. He didn't deserve to die just because of her illness. It's not his fault. 

It's not her baby's fault!!

"NO!!!" She screams, breaking into tears, making everyone scared. 

Siya panicked and looked at her crying hysterically.

"Bachcha! Aaravi what happened? Are you in pain? Please tell your Ma, baby?" Siya asked softly while crying looking at her miserable state.

Ruhaan looks at her in worry, feeling his chest tighten in pain.

"Aaravi.." Abhimanyu was about to go toward but Arjun stopped and silently gestured to him not to go right now.

"Papa, she is crying.." he whispered looking at her and then at his father with slightly teary eyes.

"Wait Abhi…" Arjun said firmly, making him step back but his eyes looked at her with pain.

"It's not his fault, Ma. My baby…Ma. He doesn't deserve this. Please save my baby," Ashika bites her lips, controlling herself from crying.

"Nothing happens to baby, Jaan. I promise you, okay. Don't worry, Ma is here for you bachcha," Siya softly said, wiping her tears gently. 

Siya kisses her forehead and rubs the back of her head to calm her.

Ryan sat in front of her on the bed and held her hand which was protectively placed on her stomach without her knowing. She snapped her head with a flinch but her chin started bobbling seeing her brother's soft eyes. 

"Please don't cry, doll. I am here, na. Nothing will happen without your will. That's your brother's promise to you," He told her, making her lean against his chest and sob while holding his collar.

Suddenly Abhimanyu realized something. 

He remembered her weird behavior from before and questions arise inside him as he stares at her blankly.

Does she know about her pregnancy before? Is she scared about it? Why didn't she tell him? Is that why she denied their wedding? But why? 

She knows very well how much he loves her. He won't do anything that hurts her. She is too precious for him.

Did she not trust him and feel the need to tell him if she knew about their baby? 

So many questions and doubts arise inside him. But he let them aside for now. She is more important than anything right? His questions can wait.

He saw Ryan making her lay down back on the bed and kiss her forehead.

She sobs lightly and closes her eyes. She turned her face and that's when their eyes met. 

He stared into her eyes intensely while her eyes filled with tears. Her chest moved up and down heavily, controlling herself from breaking down again. 

Abhimanyu's eyes soften instantly. He slowly shakes his head silently telling her not to cry and blinks his eyes once which makes her heart feel heavy with emotions. 

Fisting the bedsheet tightly in her palm, she bites her lower lip hard to control them from trembling furiously. She closed her eyes when Ashika patted her head softly and whispered sweetly to her. 

Soon she fell asleep, carrying the huge weight of guilt and unbearable pain inside her. 

A tear rolled down from Ruhaan's eyes seeing her always happy daughter crying because she was scared but he instantly turned his face and wiped it. He slowly looked to his right, feeling someone sitting. He saw Arjun looking at him and placed his hand on his shoulder silently comforting him. After all, he himself is a father and has a daughter.

"Don't stress. We will not force Aaravi for anything. Poor girl is already so stressed and scared. Let her gather herself then we will talk to kids," he said in a low voice. Ruhaan nodded and gave him a grateful smile.

Abhimanyu stayed in his place while Siya and Ashika were sitting on either side of Aaravi. Ruhaan and Arjun were sitting on the couch in front of the bed. 

Seeing everyone so tense and silent, Abhimanyu decided to bring something to drink for everyone. He silently walked out of the room and as he crossed the corridor, he heard Ryan's voice from behind. He turned to see him looking at him with a hard gaze.

"I want to talk to you, Abhimanyu," he sounds calm but his tone is blank. Abhimanyu nodded silently.

Sitting on the bench in the garden area of the hospital. Ryan turns to Abhimanyu after 15 minutes of painful silence.

"How could you, Abhimanyu?" Abhimanyu looks at him to find him glaring at him hard. Literally killing through his eyes.

"Bhai, you know I love her. I am sorry for hurting everyone but…. I would never do anything that would hurt her and her respect. Whatever happens between us is with her consent. I don't know the situation would have turned like this," he said looking down at his feet while Ryan let out a deep breath.

"She is pregnant! Are you getting this? She is still young," Abhimanyu met his anger-filled eyes and said,

"I know. I am ready to do anything whatever Aaravi wants. The final decision will be hers. But It doesn't mean that the baby meant nothing to me. He is my blood and I would place the whole world for him if we would have him. But if Aaravi doesn't want this baby. I am with her and support her," Ryan felt himself calming a bit hearing him but he is still angry with him and Aaravi. Then again they are not kids and they know what they are doing. 

They stay silent after that, not knowing what to say anymore. 

Ishaan stares at Aaravi's current report that he asks from the doctor who is in charge of her right now. 

Yeah, he works in the same hospital where she is admitted. He saw her name accidentally in the list of patients who were admitted today. He went there to check on her but seeing her family, he stopped. He doesn't know if her family knows or not about her illness. He didn't want to interfere until it was really serious so he just asked her doctor to send her report to him as soon as possible. But he didn't accept that.

His eyes stuck on the word 'Positive'.

"It shouldn't have happened, Aaravi," he whispered, throwing his head back on his chair and closing his eyes. He sighs while pressing his forehead with his fingers. 

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading, everyone.

Sorry for keeping you guys stuck for so many days but now I am back and will try to update regularly.

Hope you all guys love it.

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENTS in this chapter.

See you soon

Take care🥰

Lots of love❤️❤️