37. Mini Abhimanyu!

Taking slow and careful steps, Aaravi climbs down the stairs with a wide excited smile on her face which is glowing with happiness.

Abhi is walking beside her holding her one hand while her other hand is placed over her big 8 and half month baby bump. 

She grinned looking at him, making him chuckle. He can see the happiness bubbling from inside her. And why not, after all today is her birthday day.

They walk toward the garden area and as she steps outside the garden she squeals loudly and laughs loudly when the party poppers burst and shower confetti over her and Abhimanyu.

She saw her whole family present there and loudly screamed Happy Birthday while smiling at her. She chuckles and tears appear in her eyes feeling so happy and loved. 

Abhimanyu places his hand on her back and caresses her back seeing her getting emotional. She turned to him while smiling with tears.

Abhimanyu kisses her head and wipes her tears gently.

"At least leave her today, Bhai. Come my little elephant," Vihaan said, taking her hand in his. 

Aaravi grasped at him and hit him for calling her elephant. Abhimanyu glared at him for teasing his wife. 

What if she actually look like a baby elephant with her huge but cute baby bump and all the weight she against during the pregnancy still no one has right to say this to his cute wife. He love her more like this. So cute like a teddy bear.

"Hehe..i mean she is looking cute like a baby elephant," Vihaan said, letting out a nervous laugh before taking Aaravi with him to where everyone is.

Abhimanyu also follows them and smiles seeing her so happy as everyone is wishing her and giving her a hug and showering their love on her. 

"How is my bachcha?" Siya asked, cupping her face. Aaravi kisses her palm and smiles.

"I am amazing, Ma. You know, our little baby is missing you," she told her point g toward her bump. Siya chuckles and caresses her bump.

"Aww…I miss my sweetie pie too," they smile as the baby kicks gently.

Ruhaan who was standing near them admires his daughter. He smiles seeing his baby so happy and glowing. He is so proud of her for being so strong and optimistic. 

Aaravi turns to him and smiles. She walked to him and hugged him, placing her face on his chest. Ruhaan chuckled and kissed her head a few times, taking her in his arms gently.

"My doll is looking so gorgeous," she giggled and looked up.

"Not more than your wife, just say na," Ruhaan laughed with her while Siya shook her head.

"Enough now, it's my turn now," Ryan said.

Aaravi went to him and hugged him. He kisses her cheek and smiles.

"Happy birthday to my baby," 

Then she met her chachu and chachi, her grandparents and her twin brothers.

"Let's cut the cake!" Amaira said. Everyone walks to the table where everything is arranged.

Aaravi stands in front of the cake with a big smile while everyone stands on the other side looking at her, totally enjoying the moment like a child.

She looks up and grins seeing everyone's face in front of her, giving her a smile. Her eyes fell on Abhimanyu who is adoring her standing with her brother and Aaruhi.

She gestured to him to come beside her. Aaruhi gives him a push and smiles as he slowly walks toward her. 

She holds his hand and smiles as he stands beside her.