7. Wedding Planning

"Good morning, Naano!!" Aaravi screamed happily as run toward Pratibha.

Hugging her Naano tightly for a minute, she pulls away and grins at her.

Pratibha chuckles at her and kisses her forehead.

"Very good morning, Jaan. God bless you," She lovingly said with a loving smile on her face.

"Thank you, darling. You are looking so pretty...Kya baat h, hmm?" Aaravi asked with a teasing smile.

Pratibha playfully narrows her eyes and lightly slaps her head.

"Hatt pagal!" Aaravi giggles and hugs her from the side as they walked inside the large building, which is the home of many homeless.

After talking for a while, Aaravi went for the round and also meet everyone.

She smile brightly as she walked into the garden where everyone is chilling and kids playing.

As everyone notice her presence, few kids run toward her while yelling happily and tackle her into the ground.

She chuckle loudly at their excitement. While everyone laughed at them.

"Di, where were you? We missed you so much..." A 7 year old said cutely making her smile.

She sat on the ground as kids surround her.

"I also missed you all, my little warriors. Di, have some work so she couldn't come, " she said taking a little girl in her lap who kiss her cheek before giving her a big smile.

"It's okay, Di" she kiss them one by one. She loves and adores these little humans with her heart.

After playing with them for sometime, she met the elders and asked them about their well being. Everyone adore her as she always treats them like her own family and cares for them.

"Aaravi, you don't have to do this we are here,"

"It's okay di. Let me help you guys. I love doing this," She said as she is helping in the kitchen, preparing lunch for everyone.

The women working with her smile at her and shake her head.

"Abhimanyu ji, kese h?" One of the lady asked teasingly.

"He is good," She told them while her eyes fixed on the chopping board as she was cutting vegetables.

"Did you enjoy your stay with him," she again asked.

"Yes..." as soon as she said this, her eyes widen slightly.

Everyone burst into laughing seeing her blushing.

She tucks her hair strand feeling shy and look up to glare at them which didn't affect at all.

"I am not helping you guys. I am going. Keep laughing. Bye..." feeling shy and embarrassed to face them. She walks out of the kitchen while storming her feet.

"They don't have any works rather than teasing me," she huff as she is walking through the hallway.

She sat on the couch with a thud and pulls out her phone. She started scrolling through her phone.

Suddenly Abhimanyu's name appeared on her screen. She smile but then bite her lips.

She looked around before she slides the green icon.

"Hello," she smiles hearing his soft voice.

"Yes," she said as she lean against the backrest.

"What is my wife doing?" he asked while teasing her.