4. Ryan N Pakora

"Ma, give me something to eat!!"

"Fooodd!!! Maaa!!"

"MAA-ouch!!" Aaravi look up with an angry frown on her face.

She pout cutely at man, looking few years older than her, who was glaring at her.
"Why are you shouting, huh?" He scolds her taking his seat beside her in the dining room.

"I am hungry, Bhaiya!!" she told him then look behind for her mother.

"Tell me when you are not!" He said with a scoff making her grasped at him.

Her brother went out and sat on the couch in the living room while typing in his phone.

She heard giggles from left to see her useless cousins brothers laughing at her while covering their mouth.

"Stop laughing, idiots!!" she screamed at them getting irritated by them. But instead of stopping, they began laughing at her.

"Calm down, little firecracker," Come her brother's voice from living room. She just scoff and again shouts for her mother.

"MAAA!!!!"

"Hold your horse, girl. Here you go," comes the sweet voice of her mother as she entered in the dining room with her favorite Aalu Pakoras with sauce.

Aaravi grinned and rubbed her palms together looking at the sizzling snack in front of her.

"Thank you, Ma. I love you so much!!" Siya smile at her daughter and part her head lovingly. Siya went back inside the kitchen.

"Di, share with us also," One of the boy asked cutely.

"Nope!! Ask Ma, I am not giving mine," she said and took one of piece in her mouth before getting out a satisfied sigh.

"Di, I am your favorite brother na," other boy who was of the same age of the previous one told her.

She ignore them and continue to relish the delicious Pakora.

Siya come back with two plates of Pakora and give them to the boy who was drolling looking at the snack.

Their eyes glow up when Siya place the in front of them. They smile ear to ear before diving in their plates.

"You are the best, Badi ma. I love you," one of the boys said with his full mouth while the other just nodded.

"Eat slowly, Kris. Food is not going anywhere, Kabir,"Siya told them caressing their head.

"Where is Ryan??" She asked them.

They all pointing toward the living room while eating.

Siya went there saw her son busy in his phone. She smile before sitting beside him.

Ryan look up and smile seeing his mother.
"Don't you want to eat snacks, Bachcha?" She asked him.

He place his head on her shoulder and shook his head.
"Ma, you know I don't eat oily food, "Siya place her palm on his cheek and caress it softly. She chuckle at him. He and his obsession with his body.

"Okay, anything else you wanted to eat, Mr. fitness freak, "

"No Ma, thank you," saying he kissed her cheek and the side of her head.

"MAA!!!"

"Badi MAA!!"

They chuckle hearing the shout from the dining room.

"Let me see what those trouble makers want now," Ryan nodded with a smile.

So this is Roy family. Aaravi Roy's lovely  family. Raghav and Pallavi Roy, Aaravi's sweet grandparents. In fact, she was named after them. Ruhaan and Siya Roy, her loving parent. Then comes her cool Chachu and Chachi, Vihaan and Kritika Roy. Her Chachi and chachu have twins son, Kris and Kabir. They are the most annoying brothers in the world even though they are 4 years younger than her. Till now she curse herself for asking her Chachu and Chachi to give her little sibling. Well... it is too late to regret now.
Now let me introduce you all a very special and important member of their family, Ryan Roy. Ruhaan and Siya's son who is 4 years older than Aaravi. He is not their biological son. They adopted him. He was bought to Siya's orphanage after his parent's death due to an accident. He was eight years old at that time. Siya instantly got attached to that innocent and silent little boy. After a year with him, Ruhaan and Siya legally adopted him. He was welcomed wholeheartedly by everyone. He was always sincere and very sweet to everyone. He loves his parent and his new family with everything.
Aaravi and Ryan share a very close and loving bond. He is very protective of his little sister. He loves her to death. She is his little doll. But loves to trouble and irritate her.

"Bhaiya, scold these idiots. They are teasing me," Aaravi complained running toward him and hug him from the side. Twins also come after her while smiling naughtily. Ryan look away from his phone and caresses her head softly.

"Why are you guys troubling her, huh?" He asked them looking at them with a glare.

"Bhaiya we are not teasing her. We are just asking her about Abhi Jiju," Kris, the younger twin, told him innocently blinking his eyes. While Kabir nodded supporting his twin.

"Why? What happen to Abhimanyu?" He asked with a frown while cuddling his sister to his chest.

"That's what we were asking? Di, stay with him last night,"  Aaravi close her eyes tightly while cursing her little brother's big mouth.

Ryan snap his head toward her and narrow his eyes at her. She gave him a nervous sheepish smile.

"Why are you glaring at me, Bhaiya?? He was very sad and angry yesterday. So I went to stay with him so he wouldn't feel lonely. You also went to meet my soon to be Bhabhi when she misses her home, didn't you?" She stated and smirk at Brother seeing his surprised face.

This earned her a light smack on her head from Ryan. She make a dramatic painful face rubbing her head while the twin giggle at her.
"Stop your nonsense. There is no Bhabhi or anything. And told your dear Fiance to stay from away from you or I will kill him," Saying he went away from there to his room.

"Why everyone is after my Manyu? If things remain like this then we have to elope from here. This world is too cruel to let two lovers live together in peace," She said to herself in a sad and dramatic voice. Twins look at her then each other with shock face. They sat beside her on her either side.

"Di, I will help you in running away," Kabir told her excitedly.

"Me too Di. It will be so fun, haina!? Just like Bollywood movies," Kris said with a dreamy look.

Their face brighten up in excitement. Aaravi gave them an extra sweet smile.

"Aww...really??" They nodded their heads together.

Suddenly their painful scream echoed in the living room as Aaravi twist their ears making them cry in pain.

"Ahhh!!! Diii!! It's paining!!"  They said together. After few minutes of torture finally Aaravi left their ears.

"Stop fooling around. Go study for your exams," She scolds them. They pout at her sadly and started leaving from their.

But Kris stopped in his track and look at her. Aaravi raise her eyebrows at him in question.

"Did you run away in a train or-" His word cut in the middle as Aaravi throw cushion at him. But he run away while laughing at her angry face.

"Stupid," she murmured to herself while shaking her head at her naughty brothers.

She took out her phone to play games but a beautiful smile appears on her face looking at Abhimanyu's face on her phone screen.

"Why are you so hot, Manyu," she asked looking at his blank yet handsome face. It was his picture from their engagement about a years ago.

She sigh caress his face over the screen. Her eyes were admiring his beautiful face with an affectionate smile.

"Thank you for coming into my life and making it more beautiful then it is," She said hugging her phone to her chest as she leans against the backrest of the sofa.

Her smile widen as she is remembering their sweet moments of past.

********************************

Thank you for reading.

How is the update, people??

How was the meeting with Roy's??

Any words for my sweet boy, Ryan??

Both twins are funny, right?? They keep you guys entertain😌😌.

Wanted to know Aaravi and Abhimanyu's past? How they meet and how they fell on love with each???

Then Dont forget to
VOTE &
COMMENT&
SHARE

Meet you guys soon which next chapter.

Till then
Take care😇

Be happy

Lots of love💜❤️