34. Long Drive

After two months

Aaravi came hurriedly inside the kitchen and saw Ashika preparing lunch. She pouts and looks around the kitchen and sighs.

Ashika looks away from the dish to see Aaravi standing near the entrance with a sad face and frowns in worry.

"Aaravi my doll, what happened? " she asked as she walked up to her.

"Mumma, where is Dadi?"  she asked Ashika.

"She must be in her room," Aaravi shook her head.

"She is not there I just checked there," 

"Then she must be in the pooja room," as Ashika said, Aaravi smiled.

"She must be there…" saying she walked out of the kitchen making Ashika smile at her seeing her going toward the pooja room.

"Dadi, I was searching for you in the whole house," Priya looked up from hand as she was making flower garlands for the temple. 

She smiles seeing Aaravi sitting beside her.

"Why are you searching for me?" she asked as she again started weaving flowers in the threads.

Aaravi smiles sheepishly, looking at her, making Priya curious now.

"Remember you gave this tasty prasad, you made for Mahadev, of wheat flour and jaggery. I am now craving that very badly. Can you make that for me, please?" she pleaded cutely in the baby voice.

Priya laughed and kept the flower and half-made garland on the side. 

"My babies are craving for my dishes then let go then," Priya said, making her happy.

Aaravi is waiting for Priya to garnish the halwa(pudding) with lots of dry fruits. Aaravi somehow is able to control herself from drooling as the sweet delicious aroma of the dish fills the entire dining room.

Aaravi let out a blurb and grin seeing Ashika and Priya chuckling at her cuteness.

"It's so amazing and delicious.  I just love it so much. I can eat more but my stomach can't," she told her.

"Don't worry about mera bachcha, just tell me I will make it for you anytime, okay?" Aaravi looks at her with aww and hugs her while sitting on the chair.

"You are so sweet, Dadi. I love you," she said, making Priya smile and pat her head lovingly.

Aaravi is now sitting with Ashika and Priya was filling her stomach hearing their gossiping. 

She is now four months pregnant with a tiny little baby bump. Her treatment is also going on along with her pregnancy. Her baby is doing really great. Overall she is doing great with her health. Her weight has increased a bit and why not she is getting prepared by her two loving families. She is getting what we say a real princess treatment from every single member of her family. She is loving all the attention, love, and pampering. I mean who won't, right?

Now seeing and experiencing the unconditional and boundless love of everyone, she really wanted to live and survive this disease. She is determined to fight for her family, her Manyu and her baby.

Standing in front of the mirror, Aaravi look at herself while brushing her hair. 

She look down at her little baby bump. Placing the hair brush on the dressing, she turn sideways and checks her baby bump. She place her palm on her bump with a smile. 

She pick up her phone and again stood up sideways. She opens the camera and click her few mirror selfies with a loving smile on her face. Then she start the video recorder and grin at the camera.