36. Hide You In My Heart

Aaravi smiled in her sleep, feeling a hand under her oversized shirt and softly caressing her baby bump. She slowly opens her eyes to see Abhimanyu already looking at her with adoration.

"Good morning..." he rasped out in his deep hoarse voice and kissed her in the middle of eyebrows.

Aaravi closed her eyes in contentment and smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" she nodded lazily, placing her head on his chest.

She places her bare legs over his and rubs her cold feet against his.

"Are you feeling cold? Your feet are freezing," she shakes her head in no.

"Don't sleep now, Aaravi. We have to leave for home today," she sighs sadly, hearing him and looking up from his chest.

"Don't look at me like this. Even though I don't go but have some important meetings," he softly told her and caressed her head.

She nodded with pout, making him smile. He lightly pecked her pouty lips and then her chin making her smile widely.

He picked her up in his arms making giggles happily and went inside the washroom with her. Her melodious giggle fills the whole room making the morning more beautiful than it is.

"Take care and don't run around the house okay," she rolled her eyes to tease him. Abhi scoffs playfully at her then smiles, taking her palms in his hand.

"Okay, then see you in the evening. Call me if you need anything, okay?" he said kissing her palms loving making her heart at his gesture.

She looked at him with a loving gaze. She loves when he shows his love through his touch and gestures.

"Come back soon. I will miss you," she said, wrapping her around his neck and kissing the side of his neck and jawline softly.

"As my lady said," he said with a chuckle and patted the back of her head as they stayed in each other's embrace for a while.

"I love you," she said as they pulled back slightly.

"I too love my stupid girl," he said with a little laugh and pecked her lips lovingly and softly.

Her heartbeat fastened, feeling pure bliss and peace.

She saw him bending slightly near her baby bump and placed a kiss there making tears formed in her eyes but her smile widened.

"Love you too my baby," he whispered softly and again kissed their stomach.

He straight up and look at her with a charming smile and kiss her forehead,

"I should leave now," she nodded and opened the car door on her side.

"Bye," she said standing outside the car and waving at him.

He smiles and wink at her before driving out of the porch and soon drives off through the main gate.

She looked at his car with a sweet smile and a slight blush on her face. She turned to go inside up but suddenly a scream left from her throat seeing the person standing in front of her making her scared.

Vihaan laughs while holding his stomach and removes the ghost mask with his other hand.

Aaravi glared at him, placing her palm on her chest.

"Aww...did my baby Avi get scared huh?" Vihaan asked, wrapping his arm around her shoulder while grinning.

She glares and punches the side of his stomach making him groan in pain. She smirks as he glares this time. Then he shook his head in defeated.

He took her inside with his arm around her shoulder.

"I heard you and Bhai went on a trip tomorrow," he asked with a teasing smirk, making her smile widely. She nodded her head while blushing to which Vihaan chuckled.

"Oh my baby is finally growing up," he dramatically said, wiping his fake tears while Aaravi laughed at his acting.

"How is my little pumpkin doing?" he asked excitedly as they sat on the sofa.

"Baby is doing great, right baby?" Aaravi said and then gently patted her baby bump.

Soon Amaira and Aaruhi also come from the kitchen and sit with them.

Aaruhi gave Aaravi a big slice of fruit cake that she made. She grins seeing the cake and thanks Aaruhi.

"Where is Abhi?" Aaruhi asked her while sipping her cold coffee.

"He had some work in the party office. So he left immediately after dropping me," Aaruhi nodded.

"How was your mini honeymoon?" suddenly Amaira asked and wiggled her eyes looking at Aaravi.

Aaravi suddenly went red hearing her and gulped the cake. Aaruhi chuckles at her flushed face while Amaira smirks, teasing her. Vihaan also smiles while munching on his samosa.

"Aaravi, when did you come bachcha?" Ashika asked as she saw Aaravi in the living room.

"A while ago, Mumma," she smiled, saying and mentally sighed in relief.

"Vihaan, Arjun is calling in his office," Vihaan nodded and went upstairs.

Ashika sits with the girls and chit-chat with them and they talk about the baby with Aaravi. She loves talking about her baby and always gets excited.

Just like that, they spent their afternoon with laughter and smiles.

Opening the door of his room slowly, Abhimanyu steps inside while looking around the dim room. His eyes went to bed but it was empty. He frowned slightly and closed the door behind. He wonders where his wife is at this time.

But he got the answer as he heard a soft melodious humming of song from the balcony. He smiled and made his way toward the balcony.

His eyes fell on Aaravi softly dancing while humming a song under the stars. He stands near the entrance and watches her moving gracefully with her hair flying with her. Her face is glowing due to the golden light from the lamp.

Unable to hold himself, he walks slowly toward her and stands behind her and at the same time she turns and slams her face against his chest.

She whined and looked up with a sour face but as she saw the person in front of her, she froze.

Slowly a smile appears on her face.

"Dance night without your husband, huh?" she giggled as he asked, tracing her arms with his fingers.

"My husband is a busy man. He got no time for me," she dramatically said,

"Oh really?" He also plays alone. She nodded with a fake sad face.

He chuckled and intertwined their fingers together. She looked down at their joint hands then again looked at his face with a smile.

He suddenly twirls her around, earning a loud giggle from her. Then pull her back into his arms. Now her back is against his front and he had his arms around her waist. He placed his palms on her baby bump and placed his lips lightly on the side of her neck while lightly caressing her baby bump from above her oversize cotton kurti.

Smiling widely she slightly turns to him as he is softly swaying them in their place.

He smiles back at her, feeling peace and home in her embrace. He placed a tiny kiss on her small making her grin like a baby looking absolutely adorable.

"I wanted to hide you inside my heart," he said in a deep voice filled with love while looking into her beautiful eyes intensely.

she chuckled softly hearing him and whispered lovingly,
"Then hide me in your heart and never let me go,"

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Hope you all enjoy the chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENT in the chapter.

See you all soon.

Bye
Take care

Lots of love❤️💜