Bonus 3

After 3 months ago

Abhimanyu silently chuckles at his wife as his eyes watch her in amusement. He saw her biting her lips while her whole attention was on making perfect pleats of her saree. She is so engrossed in draping Saree that she lost track of time. Now it's been an hour since she is trying to drape her Saree. 

Suddenly he chuckles as the pleats slip from her fingers again. Aaravi screams in frustration, throwing the Saree on the floor.

“What’s wrong with this stupid Saree?” She said in irritation and glare at the Saree.

“Mumma!! We are getting late. I am hungry, please do it fast,” Abheer whined while sitting on the couch. He is getting bored seeing her draping and undraping her Saree again and again.

Aaravi pouts sadly then looks at Abhimanyu with tear-filled eyes. Abhi sighs and walks to her and pulls her in a gentle hug.

“Don't you dare to cry, Aaravi. You will mess up your makeup… ” As he said, she quickly turned to the mirror still in his embrace. 

She sigh seeing her makeup perfectly fine. 

“I am tired wearing this Saree… ” she murmured slowly, hugging him.

“Then wear something else, Jaan…” he told her, rubbing her back softly, making her snuggle more into him and sigh in contentment

“I wanted to wear this Saree today…” she said, looking at him innocently.

Abhimanyu chuckles at her cuteness and pecks her lips softly.

Suddenly they heard a loud squeal and turned to see Abheer covering his eyes with his palm but peeking through his little fingers. 

“I didn't see Dada kissing Mumma,” he said innocently, shaking his head. Both Aaravi and Abhimanyu laugh at their cute son.

“Let me help you,” Abhi said to Aaravi. 

Aaravi grinned and pulled away from him. Abhi took the Saree and tucked it nicely around her waist.  He makes the pleats with her help and then tuck them in the waist.  After pinning the pallu on her shoulder, he adjusted the Saree on her chest. 

Aaravi smiles while staring at him in adoration. Abhi turn to her and raise his eyebrow with a smile,

“What will I do without you, Manyu?” she said softly wrapping her arms around his neck. 

He just smiles and places a few hair strands on her right shoulder in front as she is wearing a strap blouse. 

“When will we go Dada??!!!” They comes out of their little moment and look at impatient Abheer who is looking at them with narrow eyes.

Aaravi pulls back from Abhimanyu and walks to her son. 

“We are ready. Go inform Dadu and Dadi,” she told him lovingly and kissed his cheek.

Abheer got excited and ran out of their room, shouting Dadi and Dadu. She shook her head with a smile and turned to Abhimanyu who was walking toward her.

“Let's go, …everyone must be waiting for us,” Aaravi said, taking her clutch from the dresser.

They made their way to go out but suddenly Aaravi stopped making Abhimanyu look at her in confusion.

“what happened?” he asked her.

“We are forgeting something, I think..” she said seriously, making him more confused.

“What?!” he asks to which she rolls her eyes and stands in front of him.

She gesture him to come near her face to which Abhimanyu gives her an amusing look as he gets her.