12. Why?

"Bhai, can you please drop me at Hope," Aaravi asked running down from stairs in a hurry.

"Hm...go wait for me in the car. I am coming," saying he went inside the kitchen to bid bye to his mother.

"Carefully, Aaravi," Pallavi scold seeing her running on stairs.

She grin at her and kiss her cheek.
"Stop stressing so much, darling,"

"Bye Chachi...bye Dadu. I am going. Miss me!!" saying she runs out leaving her family with smiling faces.

She was sitting inside the car when Ryan get in and started the car.

"How is Nanu?" he asked while looking ahead.

"She is good but she is angry with you," she told him. He chuckles thinking about their sweetest Nanu.

"Tell her to get ready for a date with me this Sunday," Aaravi giggled and nodded her head.

"I will,"

"Are you feeling better?" he asked glancing at her worried.

"Don't worry Bhai. I am fine," she assures him and gives him her biggest smile.

She is so lucky to have the bestest and most loving men in her life.

"I could I not when my little troublemaker loves to worry everyone," he softly said in a teasing tone.

"Bhai!!...I am not a troublemaker," she whines pouting at him. Ryan laugh at her.

"Ok ok..you are not," he said still chuckling a bit.

He pull the car on the side outside the gate of Orphanage. She look at him with a smile,
"Bye Bhai,"

He nodded and kiss her forehead lovingly.
"Take care," nodding at him, she get off the car.

Ryan watches her till she disappears from her sight and drive off to his office.

"Di, catch me!"

Aaravi was playing with kids in the playground. Aaravi was running after them to catch them while they were giggling and laughing enjoying their time.

"You guys are getting stronger, huh?" Aaravi said patting and bend slightly catching her breathing.

She heard their melodious laughing sound and smile looking at their happy face.

She again started running to catch them earning a loud squeal from them.

She is laughing with them and almost catch a little girl but before she could, her head started spinning. Everything around her turned blur. She fell on the ground with a thud.

Children get scared seeing her like this and started shouting for help as they all run toward her.

"Di...," a boy, around 8 year, called her softly as they sit around her.

Aaravi is in a semi-conscious state but she couldn't say anything. She felt her body paralyzed. Her mind turns blank.

"What happens to Di?" a little girl started crying seeing her.

Everyone come their running hearing kids scream and shout. But they get panic seeing Aaravi's state.

"Bring water!!"

"Call the doctor, quickly!"

People shouted and Pallavi immediately run and sat near her head. She carefully places her head on her lap.

"Aaravi bachcha?!" she softly called her with teary eyes. She caresses her cheeks seeing her eyeballs moving behind her eyelids.

Pallavi held her palm tightly in fear.
"Baby, don't worry I am here," she said as her voice breaks in between.