23. My Stupid Girl

Abhi quietly entered his room but frowned slightly, not finding Aaravi. Then he heard the sound of a shower running from the washroom. He sighed and sat on the couch tiredly. Leaning his head against the backrest, he closed his eyes to relax his muscles.

He suddenly wakes up hearing the door opening sound. His eyes fell on Aaravi, standing near the door with a tray of food. She closes the door and turns to see Abhimanyu awake. For a second, she stayed still in her place, staring at him but then she looked away and placed the tray on the table and sat to eat food. 

She has to stay strong for herself and the baby. She can't risk skipping her meals and medicines. Her little carelessness can lead to bad consequences.

She serves two plates and slides one toward Abhimanyu, who is sitting beside her.

"Aaravi…" Abhi softly called her seeing her so concentrated in eating.

She ignores him and keeps on eating her food as if he isn't present in the room.

"Aaravi listen to me…" again his words go unheard by her. 

He sighed softly and thought to talk after they ate.

There is complete silence in the room as they are eating quietly.

Abhimanyu looked at her while chewing his food and frowned seeing her separating Paneer from Paneer matar sabzi. She is only eating gravy and matar. 

"Aaravi, why are you not eating Paneer? It's healthy and good for health," he said to which she just moved her eyes at him and again looked at her plate.

"I felt nauseous after eating it,"  she murmured in a small voice. 

Abhimanyu nodded in understanding and smiled slightly as he realized he also didn't like paneer. 

He felt happy thinking maybe their baby would be like him. 

Aaravi comes out of the washroom after washing her hands. She let out a grasp as she felt herself being picked up in a bridal style. She looks to see Abhimanyu smiling at her while walking outside in the balcony of their room.

Her arms wrapped around him tightly as she stared at his face. A wave of pain went through her heart for hurting him.

He sat on the recliner with her on his lap. Encircling his arms around her waist, he hug her to his chest and kiss her temple softly making her close her eyes.

"I am so sorry, love. I don't want to wed you like this,…you can call it desperation, fear or love whatever you want. But I won't be able to live without you, Jaan. I just can't. The mere thought of not having you in my life is enough to kill me. I want you, I need you, that is the only thing I know. I will make it up to you for my bad behavior, I promise. Just stay with me, Aaravi," He softly whispered as 

He had his head snuggled in her neck and placed a small kiss on her shoulder.  

Aaravi closes her eyes, feeling her eyes burning as her heart burns in pain hearing him. A lone tear rolled down from eyes feeling so helpless at her situation. 

Why does God have to be so cruel to us? Why them!!??

Her heart cries silently and bleeds thinking about their uncertain future. 

"I love you, Meri Jaan," he said lovingly, placing his warm lips behind her ear.

"I love you, Manyu!! I love you so much. Please forgive me. I destroy everything," she so wanted to say this to him but no words came out of her mouth. Her throat hurt badly as a painful lump formed in her throat. 

She grips his t-shirt tightly, hiding her face more into his chest, wanting to hide herself in his embrace so that she doesn't have to leave him ever.

Abhimanyu smiles, feeling her cuddling into him. He stroked her arm and back, placed a few more kisses on her head and placed his chin on her head.