44. Don't be Scared

Aaravi and Abhimanyu turned toward the door to see their family, crying Abheer in Ryan’s arms. 

Aaravi forwards her hands, signing Ryan to give Abheer to her. He placed him in her lap and Abhi immediately placed his palm on the back of Abheer to support his weight. 

“It's okay mera Bachcha…Mumma is here, baby. Shh ... .it's alright,” she consoled him, pulling him to her chest and kissing his head a few times.

Abhi also stroked his back as he was crying hysterically. 

Lost in them they fail to notice the gloomy and teary eyes of their family. Siya wiped her tears while Ruhaan smiled sadly seeing his strong daughter. He is so proud of her for fighting for life with a smile on her beautiful face.

Ryan’s heart clenched in pain for his sister who is his baby, like his daughter. But he has to be strong for her. They all have to be strong for her. 

Ashika and Arjun have small proud yet scared expressions on their faces. It's hard to believe or imagine such an innocent and happy soul to go through all this. God is really hard on their children. Their children don't deserve all of this.

Abheer calmed down after what felt like hours and slept in Aaravi’s embrace peacefully. Smiling down at her son, she kissed his forehead and gently caressed his cheek with her thumb.

Abhi is looking at them with an admiring look in his eyes which was filled with gloom and fear.

Suddenly Aaravi looked up with a big smile and her gaze fell on both of her mothers. They smile in return. 

She then looks at everyone but seeing the sadness in there she signs softly. She looks at Abhimanyu and gestures to him to take Abheer to which he carefully takes sleeping Abheer and pat him, feeling him moving a bit. 

“Why are you looking at me like this? I am fine and I will be fine. But please don't be sad. I hate myself for being the reason for sadness and fear for you all. Bhai, at least you should be understanding and make Ma and Daddy understand. But see you yourself is looking like a sulking monkey,” Her last sentence made everyone chuckle with their eyes teary. Ryan fake glares at her, making her grin. Abhi smile slightly

He walk to her and kiss her forehead,

“You are my life, Aaravi,” he whispered to her, making her eyes teary. 

“I will take care of your life, Daddy. Don't worry,” she said with a peaceful smile on her face. Ruhaan also smiles a bit and silently prays for her.

Hearing them everyone got emotional but instantly hid their tears not wanting to cry in front of Aaravi and making her hopeless. 

Ishaan entered the room with a file. He saw Abhimanyu pacing back and forth of the room with fully awake Abheer in his arms. But he stops as he sees Ishaan. 

“I am here to talk about Aaravi’s surgery procedure,” he said, making Abhi nod.

Abhi looks at Aaravi who was sleeping soundly due to all the medication before they sat on the couch in the room.

“Everything is ready for surgery, I talk with other doctors also. As you know it will be after 2 weeks. But she has to stay in the hospital all the while for various checkups and scans,” Abhi silently listens to him with blank face. He nodded and gulped a little as Ishaan glanced at him for any reply. 

Abhi looks down at his baby boy and his anxiety calms a bit seeing his cute little face and big doe eyes as he is staring at him with the same look his Aaravi used to look at him. 

“From tomorrow her checkups will begin. It's going to be hard for her but don't let her lose hope. We don't want her to lose hope,” Ishaan softly said, seeing Abhi’s reaction.

A smile formed in Ishaan’s face when Abheer turned his head toward him and blink his eyes cutely as he tried to recognize him. 

“Hello champ…” Ishaan cheerfully said, making him let out a small baby noise before he again turned to his father and cuddled to his chest and got busy sucking his tiny fist.

Abhi slightly tightened his grip around his tiny delicate body feeling peace inside his chest.

Aaravi sighs sadly and looks down at Abhi who is laying his head on her thighs while she is softly running her fingers through his hair. 

“I will be okay, Manyu. Please don't be scared. I know you are anxious and afraid but don't be,” she softly said to assure him. She has been noticing him since the whole day, he is not himself and looking lost. She knows it is obvious for him to act like this but it is making her feel bad. 

Abhi snuggles his head into her stomach and kisses her belly.

“I love you so much, Aaravi, …” he words made her smile. 

She leans down and kisses his head making him open his eyes and look at her.

“Same pinch, Mr. Agnihotri,” she playfully said and pecked his lips making his lips curve into a small smile.

“We will go through this together. Be my strong Manyu. If you fall weak then who will give me strength” she said, brushing his hair from his forehead. 

Tears formed in his tears feeling so lost and weak at this moment. It is so hard for him. 

Aaravi’s eyes softened seeing tears in his eyes. She controls herself from breaking down. Caressing his cheeks with her thumbs, she kisses his eyelids making him close his eyes, feeling warmth for her love.

“I don't want to see these ugly tears in my man’s beautiful eyes. I hate them in your eyes,” she whispered while kissing his other eyelid.

“Promise me you won't cry for me,” she said as she pulled back and looked at him with a stern look in her eyes.

Abhimanyu looks at her face and takes her palms in his hand. Kissing her palms, he said,

“I have the right to cry for you,” her heart skipped a beat at the intensity of his words.

“Still you won't cry till I will be perfectly fine. Promise me now…i don't want to hear anything,” she stubbornly said forward her palm to him. 

He looks at her hand in front of his hand then at her who is moving her neck silently ordering him to promise him.

“Come on do it…my hand is hurting,” she whined, making him sit straight. He got worried but seeing her stubborn he gave up and placed his palm on hers making her grin brightly.

She hugged him, placing her head on his chest. 

“Don't be scared,” she whispered softly.

Abhimanyu wraps his arms around her and sighs after kissing her crown.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading guys.

Hope you all love the chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENTS on this chapter.

See you all soon

Take care
Bye bye

Lots of love❤️💜