3. Agnihotri's

Abhimanyu parks his car on the porch area of his house and steps out.

Abhimanyu entered inside with his straight and serious face and find the whole house dead silent. 
He furrowed in confusion. He saw one of the house help and call him.

"Where is everyone?" He asked him.

"Bade Sahab is in his room with Vihaan Baba. Badi Madam is in the Pooja room. Chote sahab and madam is in the library. I don't know about others," Abhimanyu nodded at him and asked him to go.

At the same time, a beautiful girl come there jumping happily while singing a song,
"~Panchi Bannu, Udti phiru Mast Gagan mein;
~Panchi Bannu-,"

"Oye Panchi, come here. Udna Baad mein,"
She stop in her way and look at her left to see Abhimanyu calling her gesturing her with his hand.

She is none other than Amaira Chauhan. Abhimanyu's little sister, his beautiful Bua's beautiful daughter.

She give him sheepish smile and walk up to him. She stand in front of him and again smile but this time gives him her big smile showing her dimples.

"Hello, Bhai. When did you come?" She asked and a cute frown appears on her face.

"Just now. What are doing here? Didn't you go office today?" She gulp looking at his serious face.

"Vo...Bhai, actually...umm Nannu is so sad and feeling low since yesterday, so I sacrifice my one day salary and decided not to go office to spend sometime with him. He will feel better," She said then give him most innocent look. 

Abhimanyu suddenly feel guilty about his action. And think he shouldn't burst his anger on Jaiveer. He was just so furious last day as the opposition is mocking and accusing him and his family unnecessarily. He is always a very calm man but when come to his family he don't see anything. Then Jaiveer's carelessness make him scared and more furious so he burst at him.
But he regret instantly and walk away feeling angry at himself for losing his cool.

"Bhai!" He comes out of his thought at her call. And looked at her.

He sigh and turn to go upstairs. He started climbing the stairs. Amaira also come after him.

"Bhai, I wanted to go club with my friends. Please talk to mama, so she let me go," She requested him as she runs after him like a puppy.

"No, you are not going anywhere," He deny her straight without even looking at her.

She pout angrily and storm her feet on the ground like a kid.

"Please Bhai...I am begging you, please. Just one time," she whine while pleading him as they are going toward Jaiveer's room.

"Want me to smack you?" she huff at his scolding before silently walking beside him.

Abhimanyu open the door of Jaiveer's room before entering inside. He frown finding no one in the room. Amaira also look around the room with a confused face.

Suddenly they heard some voices from balcony. They went in that direction to see Vihaan and Jaiveer sitting and laughing at something.

Amaira's eyes widen in shock as look at them and grit her teeth in anger.

"How dare this monkey donkey is enjoying Samosas with me. Nannu even you betrayed me," She mutter with hurt and anger visible in her face.

While Abhimanyu stare at them with his one eyebrow raised and crosses his arms on his chest.

He clear his throat loudly to make them aware of his presence. Vihaan look up with his mouth stuffed with Samosa but his eyes widen as they fell on Abhimanyu.