Bonus 2.1

Few years later

“Manyu…let me go pleasss..” 

Aaravi’s eyes got close automatically as she let out a breath. She felt soft warm lips on the base of her neck. 

“I love you so much Jaana…” hearing a deep and love filled voice of her husband, a soft smile formed her face while her fingers gently caressing his nape and shoulders.

She places a soft kiss on the side of his head while his lips are busy decorating her chest with butterfly kisses. 

“You are my heart, Manyu…” she whispered between her heavy breathing.

Abhimanyu smiles against her skin before looking up at her flushed face which is glowing.

He raised to her eyes level and placed his hands beside her head. She smiles beautifully, taking his breath away. 

Her hands softly cup his face and her thumbs stroke his cheeks lightly before she pecks his lips. 

Abhi groans and turns the peck into a deep intense kiss holding her face with his one palm. He sigh at the feeling of her soft lips against his and slightly tilted his head taking her into a hardcore intense kiss. 

Their chest touches each other with every deep breath they take. 

He pulled away for a moment to let her take a moment before again joining their lips. 

Aaravi felt herself rolling before she found herself on Abhimanyu, him lying on the bed on his back. 

She shivers, feeling his warm hand rubbing her bare back before they settle on her waist, squeezing and caressing it.

Coming out of the bathroom in fresh clothes, Aaravi walks to the dressing table and settles on the stool. 

There is a beautiful glow and natural blush on her face. Well, all thanks to her loving husband.

Shaking her lightly with a smile, she does her skin care and applies lip gloss on her lips. Satisfied with her look, she pinned her semi wet hair with a clutcher in a half updo style. Then finally complete her look with a pinch of sindoor on her hairline.

She slightly turned her head, hearing a door opening sound to see Abhimanyu coming inside with their little devil in his hands. 

She raises her eyebrow seeing his sulking face then looks at Abhimanyu for an explanation.

“His highness is angry because we put him in his bedroom while he was sleeping. And now he is on his strike, to not talk with us,” Abhimanyu explained with a slight smile on his face.

Abheer looks at him through side eyes and turns his face away, showing he is really mad at them.

Aaravi chuckled slightly and walked to them. She kiss his chubby cheeks lovingly and said,

“Don't be mad bachcha. Mumma and Dadda are really sorry, baby…You know na,we have to go somewhere yesterday so we had to put you in your bedroom,” she softly said trying to pacify her 5 years old.

Abheer still doesn't look at her and looks down at Abhi’s bracelet while absentmindedly playing with it.

“Abheerr, meri Jaan….talk to Mumma,” she pouted as she tried to look at his face. 

Abheer hides his face in his father’s neck making Aaravi look at Abhimanyu with a sad cute pout.

“Don't worry, he will be normal in a while. Come let's go downstairs, everyone is waiting for us for breakfast,” he softly said to her and held her hand in his hand before they went out of their bedroom.