22. Finally Married

Abhimanyu reached near Aaravi's room only to see Ryan and the twins standing in front of her door.

Ryan turned to him with a concerned expression and let out a sigh.

"She locked herself," He said in a worried tone.

Abhi stood in front of her and knocked. When he didn't get any reply after a few knocks and clenched his jaw.

"Aaravi, open the door," he said coldly but except for silence, he didn't get anything.

"Open the door, Aaravi before I lose my patience. Don't play this stupid game and open the damn door before break it," he yells knocking loudly but from inside all the negative thoughts come to his mind. 

This is not how he imagined their wedding.

He never wants to force her but he is helpless because of her silence and stubbornness. 

Everyone also came there and felt bad for Abhimanyu as he was tapping on the door even when there was no reply or sound from the other side of the door.

"Doll, please open the door," Ryan said in a helpless tone. 

"NANUU!!" Suddenly Vihaan shouted while holding Jaiveer began falling while holding his chest. 

"DADDD!!"

"DADUUU!!"

Arjun shouted in panic and ran to him as Vihaan sat on the floor holding Jaiveer. Aaruhi also rushed while crying silently seeing his painful expression.

"Dadu…" Abhimanyu whispered in shock as unknown fear arose in his heart watching his Dadu in pain.

Everyone got scared and panicked.

"Vihaan, start the car we are going to hospital," Arjun said, making Vihaan nodded but Jaiveer held his hand and weakly shook his head. 

"I won't go anywhere until I see Abhi and Aaravi's wedding," He whispered in a painful and low voice.

"Dad please, …" Ashika cried, holding his hand tightly.

"Don't say like this, Uncle," Ruhaan said gently.

He just shook his head stubbornly and looked at Abhimanyu who had tears in his eyes.

"Vihaan calls the doctor here," Abhimanyu said, knowing his stubborn old man.

"I won't take any treatment and medicine before your marriage," Arjun looked at him in disbelief and was about to scold him when suddenly the door of Aaravi's room opened. 

Jaiveer smirks mentally but seeing her look at him. He lets out a hiss and clutches his chest more tightly making everyone more worried about his health.

Aaravi looks like a mess with her teary and puffy eyes and pale face. She is still in her casual clothes.

"Amaira help me to get ready," she whispered and gulped the lump formed in her throat. 

Abhimanyu looked at her with blank eyes. His eyes are still slightly glossy.

"Now will you take medication," she asked Jaiveer, who was still clutching his chest. He let out a long breath which seemed like he was struggling.

"I will after blessing you and Abhi," he whispered and closed his eyes for a few seconds.

With her shaky hands, she put Varmala on Abhi who was staring at her intensely. 

A tear slides from her eyes as she looks down at her helplessness but the felt content.

Everyone is looking at them with a smile and showering flowers on them as they are taking rounds around the holy fire taking auspicious vows.