21. Promise To His Little Surprise.

"Why are you all doing this?!! I don't want any wedding, please," Aaravi shouted after Siya informed her about her and Abhimanyu's wedding as decided by elders.

"Aaravi, at least tell us what is the problem? What's with you, baby? Why are you behaving so strangely suddenly? Did something happen between you and Abhi, huh? Tell me I will talk with him, bachcha, "

Siya said calmly in her warm tone.

Aaravi went silent but still sobbed lightly. She is tired of herself and carrying this pain. 

"Aaravi, this is not the way. Clear your mind and think about the baby. Don't forget three lives will be affected with your one wrong decision. Seeing the softness and affection in your eyes after hearing Abhi's name, I didn't think we were doing wrong," saying, Siya walked out of her shaking her head at her daughter's behavior.

Aaravi fell on the floor crying silently and held her head which was bursting with pain and all the chaos that was going on. 

"What should I do? Godd!!! Ahhhh!!!" she cried out in pain and frustration.

Ryan is sitting with Abhimanyu and Aaruhi in Abhimanyu's study room. 

"That is so unlike her. I can't believe Aaravi said this. Few days ago, she was telling me she can't wait to marry him. There must be something," Aaruhi whispered after hearing Aaravi's behavior and words. 

Ryan agrees with her while Abhi stares outside the window of the room and is lost somewhere in his thoughts. 

Aaruhi looked at Abhi's blank face but she could feel the sadness in his eyes. She didn't know how to console her brother. 

She looks at Ryan with a worried face but he just sighs and slides his palms through his face. 

She placed her palm on his thigh softly and said,

"Everything will be alright, Ryan," she assures him. She knows Ryan looks Aaravi like his child and is worried for her. 

Ryan looked at her beautiful face and nodded hearing her assuring tone. She smiles at him which makes his heart skip a beat. 

Aaravi startles hearing the door of her room slam open and comes inside Abhimanyu. She looks at him as he is looking so handsome in a dark green t-shirt and black jeans with his stubble nicely groomed and hair perfectly gelled and brushed back.

She blinked her eyes lost in his beauty but suddenly she came out of her thoughts when he stood in front of her and clicked his fingers near her face.

She looks down immediately feeling his intense eyes on her but he holds her jaw gently and makes her face him.

Slowly and softly, he caresses her chin with his thumb while staring into her gloomy eyes. 

"Get ready, wife. We are going for our wedding shopping," he softly said, making her heart pain.

She fist her hand tightly and gulp before whispering,

"There will be no wedding happening. Just stop running after me. Don't you have any other work? Just leave me on my own," she said, making his hold slightly tighten on her jaw.

"Here you are wrong, love. I will never leave you, you are stuck with this man forever. So be a good girl and change your clothes before I lose my patience," he dangerously whispered as his eyes turned dark.

Aaravi felt a shiver running down her spine as he warned her but she stayed stubborn and didn't move from her place.

"Well then your wish, love," he said and stepped back from her and walked into her closet.