49. Wake Up Soon

Abhimanyu checks the water temperature before he steps into the shower with Abheer in his arms. He smiles seeing him flinch slightly, feeling water droplets on him.  But soon little Abheer started enjoying showering with his daddy. He is jumping and making happy sounds while Abhimanyu gently rubbing his skin with baby soap. 

He also took a bath with him in his arms. He felt peace with his little bundle of joy. He is really a blessing in his and Aaravi’s life. Their angel.

Abheer starts crying as Abhimanyu turns off the shower and comes out of the bathroom with screaming and crying Abheer, wrapped in his soft puffy towel.

“Calm down my baby tiger. Don't cry, I will take in the shower later, ok?” Abhimanyu consoles him. A smile formed on his face seeing his naughty boy fake crying as he was yelling more than crying. 

“You are getting so naughty these days, hmm? You also love troubling dada like your Mumma, hm?” Abhimanyu asks as he baby talks to him making Abheer quiet and stares at him like he is listening and understanding what he is saying.

Abhimanyu brings his face near his and kisses his tiny nose making him twist his face earning chuckle from Abhimanyu. 

“Let me get ready first then I will make you ready, okay? ” Abhi said and placed him on the bed making him let out a angry sound.

“Shh…I am here, bachcha. Just give me a minute okay?” He said to him softly, kissing his tiny little feet. 

Abhimanyu quickly went into the closet and got ready in a white polo shirt and beige trouser. He can hear the shout of his son in the closet.  

He rushes back in the room and picks up his impatient baby boy and playfully shows him stern eyes but he just smiles slightly, making a cute innocent face melt his heart.

His smile reminds him of Aaravi. Same cute innocent smile. She has the same as their son. 

“You wrapped me around your cute little finger just like your Mumma. She is a magician,...” Abhimanyu said, looking at him in gaze and sign deeply feeling sudden throbbing in his heart. 

“Let's get my prince ready. Shall we,his highness,” he said, smiling at him and walking inside the closet where his clothes and other body care essentials are arranged.

A scarf fell on them as Abhi opened the cup to take Abheer's clothes. Abheer wiggles inside the scarf as it covers his whole figure. Abhi removes the scarf from his face slowly feeling his heart racing inside his chest as the familiar sweet fragrance invades his senses. He fists the cloth piece and smells it, feeling his Aaravi essence in it. He smiles and kisses it.

Suddenly he opens his eyes to see Abheer wiggling while making sounds as if feeling frustrated with something. 

Abheer moving his limbs hurried in a frustrated and angry way as he was struck in the scarf and he can't see anything except the weird floral pattern which is out of his understanding now.

Abhimanyu gently removes the cloth piece from his face and smiles seeing his grumpy face. His cheek puffed and lips formed a cute pout as he looked at Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu tried to take the cloth from his hand as he was holding it tightly in a fist. But as Abhi loosened his hold from the scarf somehow and took it from him, Abheer’s eyes filled with tears and his chin started trembling before he let out a cry raising his hands. 

“Hey…shhh, okay okay here take it,” saying Abhimanyu let him hold Aaravi’s scarf which instantly made him stop crying. 

This makes Abhimanyu’s heart clench. His baby boy is craving for his Mumma like he is longing for his wife.