46. Always Be With You

Everyone is present in the Aaravi room and has tears in their eyes as they are watching an emotional Aaravi hugging Abheer to her chest. 

In an hour, she has her surgery. And since morning everyone has been tense and scared but trying to be optimistic.

Abhimanyu, who is standing in the corner away from everyone's eyes, wipes the silent tear that left from his eyes after seeing Aaravi lovingly kissing their baby on his forehead while smiling beautifully.

He took a deep shaky breath and closed his tired red eyes before again opening them only to see the smiling face of his wife, his soulmate, his love, his everything.

He smiles back at her not wanting to make her more scared and sad than she is. After she had her hair trimmed yesterday, she became a little gloomy and the look of insecurity in her eyes hurt him so badly. She wasn't ready to meet anyone yesterday in her new look. But somehow she managed to gather her courage and was ready to face everyone.

Their parents and other family members have been the biggest support and source of motivation for both of them. He doesn't know if he would be standing this strong without breaking without them. He is so grateful for their families. 

Aaravi looked at her whole family and sniffed while giving her most beautiful and sincere smile to everyone.

“Don't be like this, please. I don't want to see these sad faces before going,” she said softly but her voice breaks a bit in the middle as she controls her emotions.

“I will be back…hopefully,” she whispered with a sad smile making Abhi glare at her as his heart fastened in fear hearing her last word.

She chuckles at him and calls him near her through her eyes. He slowly walks to her and looks at her glowing face. 

“Here, take care of my baby in my absence,” she tried to say it playfully but her emotions betrayed her, making her gulp in fear and pain of going away from her family.

Abhi carefully took half sleeping Abheer in his arms and hugged him closely to himself, finding solace in his little fragile embrace.

“I am not liking your words. Please don't say anything ... .you will be alright,” he said, feeling sudden heaviness in his chest. 

“Yes mera bachcha, you will soon be fit and fine, right Ruhaan ji?” Siya said, caressing her face. Ruhaan nodded with tears.

Ryan looks away and turns his back to his sister as he doesn't want to break down in front of her and make her sad. Viraaj who was standing beside him pat his shoulder consoling him silently.

Ashika shakes her head to stop herself from crying. It is too much pain. She stands beside Aaravi and kisses her temple lovingly as she is unable to speak being too emotional.

Amaira is sobbing silently hugging her mother tightly. It's so heartbreaking for her to see her always mischievous and cheery friend in this condition. 

Vihaan is controlling his tears but his red is showing his inner pain. 

Aaruhi is also crying silently and praying to god for everything to go well. She wants her sweet little sister in law fine. 

Jaiveer walked near Aaravi and sat in front of her as Siya and Ashika gave him a place to talk with Aaravi.

“You are my strong little girl, right?” Aaravi nodded like a child while sniffing, making others tear up.

Jaiveer smiles at her and kisses her forehead lightly. 

“You will be okay and come back to us. This family is incomplete with you, bachcha. We will always be incomplete without you. So be strong and fight harder for us,” he said, making her choke on her sob.