35. Their Fairytale Moment

Double Update!!!

Enjoyyyy!!!
____________________________________

Aaravi smiles looking at her reflection in the mirror. She was barely able to control her excitement. She put a small maroon Bindi in the middle of her eyebrows completing her look. 

She placed her open hair on her right shoulder revealing her bareback. She adjusted her saree in her arm before finally walking out of the closet to see her husband's reaction. She is wearing a saree for the first time after their marriage. She can't wait to see Abhimanyu's reaction.

Seems like Abhimanyu is going to lose his sense after seeing her sexy avatar.

Well, best of luck to the poor Abhimanyu.

She slowly climbs down the stairs of their wooden cabin while smiling heartily. Her anklets are making a sweet sound, making her more excited.

Abhimanyu, who was doing some paperwork sitting on the balcony of the cabin thinking Aaravi was sleeping, looked up hearing the soft tinkling noise. 

His eyes freeze at her seeing her coming toward him slowly. He couldn't believe his eyes seeing her in that beautiful hot pink sheer saree. She is looking like a goddess of beauty to him.

 She is looking like a goddess of beauty to him

(Her look)

Is it real or just his imagination?

He thought seeing her standing in front smiling beautifully at him. 

She raised her eyebrow to him, making him gulp hard. 

Just how beautiful she can be. She looks so ethereal and on the top of her innocent bright eyes and if that's not enough her killing expression. 

God!! This is too much for his heart. 

"Don't you wanna say anything?" she asked in a low voice.

No, he just wants to watch her and fill his heart with her angelic beauty. And he is not in the state to say anything. He turned speechless after seeing her. 

She bites her lower lip before sitting on his lap and smiles. 

"Aren't you getting naughty, wifey?" Abhimanyu said, wrapping his arm around her naked waist. She grinned and nodded her head.

"A little bit," she giggled, making him smile. 

He gently took her hair and as he was about to place them back from her right shoulder, she stopped him.

"This is my hairstyle, Manyu. You will spoil my look," she told him to which he looked at her in amusement. She again fixes her hair neatly on her shoulder.

She again looked at him with a smile. He took her hand in his and placed a small kiss on the back of her palm.

"You will kill this husband of yours with your killer beauty, one day. Have some mercy on my poor heart, Jaana, " he whispered softly, making her heart skip a beat at his sweet words.