8. Crush

Aaravi: 5
Abhimanyu: 8

Flipping her baby hairs back, Aaravi was walking in the corridor of her school searching for a particular person.

Her cute button nose is red and her lips formed a pout as she clueless walking straight while sniffing cutely.

Suddenly she bumped into someone and fell down.

"oww!!"

She looks up with her teary gaze and blink her were eyelashes slowly looking at the boy who glare at her as he dust his school uniform.

"Can't you see, Stupid!" he shouted at her making her flinch badly.

Her lips started trembling badly as she look at his annoyed expression.

"Sorry...Did you see my Ma?" she asked him as she wipe her tears with the back of her hand.

"I don't know...step aside," saying he slightly pushed her away and run away.

She pout sadly as she look around not finding her mother anywhere. Tears started flowing from her beautiful eyes.

She started sobbing badly in fear not being able to find her mother.

"Hey!!!" she look up hearing a soft voice.

"Mayu..." she run toward him while sobbing badly finding a familiar face.

Abhimanyu hug her seeing her crying badly.
"Why are crying?? Are you hurt?"
He softly asked in his baby voice.

"Ma...She get lost..." she cried out hiding her face in his neck.

Abhimanyu caresses her back before pulling away from the hug.
"She is not lost, Buddhu. She is taking classes. You know na, she is a teacher and teaches students..." Aaravi nodded her head as she is sniffing softly.

"But why are you roaming outside your class? Don't you want to study, huh??" he asked her.

"No, I don't like studying," she told him while making faces.

He glare at her to which she grinned cutely with unshredded tears shining in her eyes.

"I wanted to play with you. Let go!!" she hold his hand and started dragging him toward the playground.

He shook his head at her as he follow her. She run toward the swing and sat on it.

"Mayu...push it," she told him to push the swing as she sat on it.

She giggle loudly enjoying the ride as he gently push the swing.

Then she ride the see-saw with him. Their laughter filled the surrounding.

They were so busy in their own world that they didn't hear the school ring as school get over.

Siya reached the playground while searching for Aaravi. She stopped seeing them running around as Aaravi tried to catch Abhimanyu.

Vihaan, Amaira and Aaruhi also reached there as they all studied in the same school where Siya works as a teacher.

Aaruhi, Vihaan and Amaira run to them and started playing with them.

Siya watched them with a smile as they were enjoying themselves with each other.

Aaravi: 11
Abhimanyu:14

"Relax, ... Why are you so angry, huh??" Vihaan asked looking at angry Aaravi.

"I am not angry!!!" she shout stuffing her mouth with Samosa.