29. Stay Strong

Note: See I am not a doctor or even a science student so whatever medical knowledge I used in this chapter or will use further in this story is all out my imagination and little common sense (which I fortunately have).

So, try not judge me, Dear readers.
....................................................

ANDDDD!! MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!!

Our story is #1 in top 10 India!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳💃💃💃💃💃🥂🥂🥂

Love you all so muchh!!!😭😭😭😭.

Thank you so much everyone!!🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️.

____________________________________

Staring at his little girl, Ruhaan kisses Aaravi's head and caresses her head.

"Daddy will not let anything happen to his princess. I promise, my love… Why didn't you tell us, bachcha? How can I not see the struggle my baby was going through? I failed as a father, right?" he said in his hoarse voice.

Siya choked in her sob and turned to hug Ryan tightly, not able to face the reality. Ryan wiped his tears and wrapped his arms around his mother. 

 "Our Aaravi is strong, Ma. Nothing will happen to her. I know…" Ryan said softly, consoling her and himself.

This makes Siya cry even more. Her body trembling as heart wrenches for her daughter.

Sitting inside Ishaan's cabin, Abhimanyu is looking at Ishaan with concerned and scared eyes. 

"Mr. Agnihotri, she is fine now. And the baby is also okay. But if she keeps stressing like this it would affect her and the baby's health. Which may also lead to miscarriage in the worst case scenario. And that would affect her mentally and emotionally, making her case worse," A cold shiver ran down Abhi's body at the thought of something happening to her and their baby. 

"You are a doctor. Do something then. There must be some way, right?" he asked, looking at Ishaan with hope.

"There are, Mr. Agnihotri. But we can't proceed further due to her pregnancy. We have to wait for the baby to be born. The treatment and therapies for tumors can be really harmful for the baby. Also surgery can be a safe option, but after seeing Aaravi's report. I think it is better to wait till her delivery. We can go with her treatment after she recovers from her delivery," Ishaan explained to him.

"What about now? Doesn't her condition worsen if the treatment is delayed?" he asked worriedly.

"Don't worry we will keep her on low dose medication and without harming the baby and also keep monitoring her health status. She is still in her early stage and I believe she will definitely make it up this fight. Just keep her mentally and emotionally strong. More than disease, she had to fight with herself," Abhimanyu fist his hand tightly and nodded slowly looking at Ishaan.

Ishaan gave him an assuring smile and said,

"She is a fighter. She will be okay, trust me. I know it must not be easy for you and your family but you all have to stay strong for her. Give her support and hope. Keep her happy. Let her enjoy her pregnancy which will help her to stay optimistic. And be careful of her diet. She needs to gain weight. Once meet a gynecologist before we give her discharge,"

Abhimanyu listened to all his advice carefully and left his cabin after discussing her stay in hospital.

Abhimanyu saw his family sitting outside Aaravi's room while her family was inside. Vihaan, who was leaning against the wall, straightened by seeing Abhi.