15. Make Me Yours

Aarav pays the cab driver and runs inside the small cozy cafe. As soon as entered inside, her eyes searched for Abhimanyu. She smiles seeing him sitting in the corner with his phone in his hand.

She walked near him and sat on the chair beside him making him snap his head toward her.

He looked surprised at her sudden appearance before relief took over his face. But it soon vanished and his expression turned furious.

"Where were you? And why were you not picking my call? Do you know how scared I was? And here you are smiling. Everything is a joke to you. You have fun making me worried sick for you," He busted out at her as he was waiting for her for 2 hours and when she didn't answer his call his head filled with all negative thoughts.

But seeing her grinning at him while he was dying in worry, he couldn't control himself and let out his frustration and worry in the form of anger.

"Why are you not answering my call, Aaravi?" he asked, sounding mad.

Aaravi looked at him with big eyes and slowly tears formed in them.
"I..it was s..silent," she whispered gulping her sadness.

He is not wrong in his place. She knows he is just worried for her. But she can't tell him anything.

Looking at her sad face, he sighs deeply to calm his anger. He so wanted to scold her for her careless behavior but how could he stay mad with this innocent and baby face of her.

"Leave it, ...but never do that again or you will face my rage," he warmed her to which she nodded while looking down.

He sighs and pulls her chair near his and raises her face to look at her. His heart softens seeing the slight glossiness in her big doe eyes.

He smiled at her, earning a cute pout from her.
"Don't use your cute face to coax me. Or I will kiss you right here," he whispers with a small teasing smile.

Aaravi bites her lips and slightly pushes him away, making him chuckle at her.

A smile appeared on her face seeing him laughing. She silently prays for his happiness and that the smile never leaves his face.

"Let me order something for us," he told her and placed their order.

He holds her hands in his and kisses them while looking at her beautiful face.

"I have something to tell you," he said with a happy smile on his face. Seeing his happy face, she can't bring herself to reveal about her sickness.

She fake smile at him and said,
"What is it?" She notices how his eyes brighten up. But this is scaring her. How she is going to snatch his smile.

"Dadu made me the chairman of our Party. He reigned from his place. Now I will lead the party and its people. You know na how much I did just to reach here. I am so happy," she smiled brightly after hearing this. He works really hard for this position. And he deserves this.

She squeezed his hand lightly and gave him a proud smile.

"You deserve this, Manyu. I am so proud of you. This is all because of your hard work and dedication," she said in a love-filled voice making him smile at her.

"Now I will lead the party for the upcoming election. I have to prove my value to my people and party members. And I will make Dadu proud for choosing me. I can't let him down," he said with determination looking at her.

She cups her face softly and kisses his forehead softly.
"I have full faith in you. You will be the best leader, I know," he felt relieved and confident hearing encouraging words from her.