10. She Cheated

Please VOTE N COMMENT

**********************************

Stopping his car with a loud screeching sound, Abhimanyu runs out of his car in a hurry.

His heart is thudding loudly against his chest. His eyes fell on the Aaravi holding the little puppy in her hand as she was squatting in the middle of the road hiding her face in fear. Her body is visibly shivering.

He run toward her and crouched down in front of her.

"Aaravi..." he softly called her.

Aaravi went still for a second before she slowly turn her face to him. She blink her eyes looking at him not believing her eyes.

Abhimanyu moves his eyes all over her face to see her face completely red due to the effect of alcohol.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt somewhere?" he worriedly asked cupping her face.

"Manyu...are you real!" she said as a big smile appeared on her face.

She swiftly hug him circling her one arm around his neck. He hugs her back and closes his eyes feeling relief after having her in his embrace.

Suddenly they heard felt a movement between them and little bark. Aaravi pull back instantly and looks down at the little puppy in her lap.
Abhimanyu groan and looked at the cute twinkling eyes of the puppy as it was staring at Aaravi.

"Aww...cho Soory cutie pie. I forget about you," she cooed at the cute creature and hug it to her chest.

Suddenly Abhimanyu's eyes turn dark and angry. He glared at Aaravi, who gulp as soon as she look up from the puppy.

"What the hell you are doing here? That too at this time, huh?" he yells at her, making her flinch slightly.

"I..umm woh..." she tried to remember why she came here. This makes Abhimanyu more irritated.

"Where are Vihaan and Amaira?" She pout sadly feeling like crying as he was shouting at her.

"In the club where we came to c..elebra..ate my birthday...  " she murmur sadly in a low voice.

"I am so done with you all," he murmured in frustration running his fingers through his hair.

"Which club...you know the name," he asked in cold trying to control his anger.

She bobbles her head quickly fearing his anger.

"Then come...I am not going to leave you all for this nuisance," he muttered angrily as he help her to walk to their car.

She is looking at furious Abhimanyu with a timid face as he was drive them to the club.

They soon reached the club. Abhimanyu look at Aaravi with a straight face and warned her,
"Stay here inside this car. I am coming in a minute okay?" she nodded her head like an obedient kid.

"Are you going to bring Vihu and Amu?" she asked slightly frowning.

"No, I am going to give a dance performance there!" He told her sarcastically.

Aaravi's eyes glow up like a Diwali light. She smiles in pure joy.
"Really!! Which song?" she asked excitedly.

Abhimanyu gives her a disbelief look and sighs deeply to calm himself.

"I love Saki Saki song. Dance on that song. But Laila song is also good, " She tells him with a happy face.

"Haye Garmi is my second favorite song. Do one thing dance on three of them. Woah!! You will look so hot...eeii!!!" she screamed excitedly giving him a dreamy look.