1.Them

Thank you so much for giving this story a chance❤️🥰🥰

Hope you enjoy Abhimanyu and Aaravi's journey.
__________________________________

The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. The blanket of stars stretched to infinity. On a serene night suddenly the noise of car is roaring disturbing the peaceful silence.

Passing through the deserted road, the car stopped with a loud screeching sound in front of the small yet cozy cottage surrounded with beautiful nature but far away from the human population.

An angry young man comes out of the car slamming the door loudly. Rage and frustration were oozing out from him as he was walking toward the small wooden house in anger. Yup he is none other than, The prince of the Agnihotri family Abhimanyu Agnihotri.

With his dark silky locks covering his forehead he look like a mess, a hot and sexy mess. As he open the door of the empty and peaceful house, he was welcomed by unknown yet familiar warmth.

He closes his eyes inhaling the familiar woody and muddy scent which able to calm him down a bit but he is still fuming inside due to today's incident which trigger his inner beast.

Throwing his coat and phone on the couch in frustration he began to move toward his room upstairs but halt suddenly when a sound from the kitchen side caught his attention. He become alert and looked toward the kitchen with his hawk eyes.

Moving his right hand behind his back, he takes slow and careful steps toward the kitchen. He quickly pulls out a small dagger from his back as the loud noise of glass breaking echoes in the silent atmosphere.

Seeing the dark silhouette standing in the middle of the kitchen, he instantly locks his left arm tightly around the intruder's neck before slamming the person against the wall. And place the tip of the dagger near the person's neck.

"Who are you?" He whispered dangerously in his deep low voice halting the person, struggling in his arm.

Only heavy and fast breathing comes as a reply before the familiar sweet fragrance hit him.

"Manyu..." the person breathed out between heavy breathing making his hold loosen around the neck and the dagger fell from his hand in surprise.

"Aaravi," he murmured in wonder, taking a step back.

"What are you doing here? That too at this time," he said in a hard tone and switch on the light spreading the brightness around them.

He again looked at the stupid girl who was fidgeting with her fingers while biting her lower lips but instantly pout cutely as she look at him with her innocent brown orbs. 

She look like a cute innocent baby with her chubby puffy cheeks, blinking her long eyelashes cutely but he knew better not to fell for her innocent baby face. She is playing with his mind.