30. His Beautiful Hate

Seeing in front of her and caressing the back of her hand, Abhimanyu is staring at the white bandage with IV drip connected to her hand. 

Aaravi is looking at him waiting for him to look at her face and talk to her, at least scold her. But he is just sitting silent for 15 minutes.

She takes her other hand and brushes his hair back gently to see his face. But as her heart clenched in pain, seeing his face red and wet with tears. He sniffed lightly, making her eyes filled with tears.

Taking her hand from his hair, she cups his cheek and slowly raises his face only to have her heart break into millions of pieces. 

The broken look in his eyes stirred her inside in distress. His tearful eyes and red face are too much for her. 

She is hating and blaming herself for his condition. That was the reason she didn't want to tell him. It is more painful than this tumor. Seeing your family, your love suffering with you. That worry and fear in their eyes. 

She pulled his face closer to her and kissed his tears and then his eyes softly.

"Don't do this, Manyu. I will break, please…" she whispered weakly as she joined their foreheads together. 

"I hate you, …" he murmurs in his hoarse voice, making her chuckle.

"I know...because only you can hate me so beautifully and affectionately. And I love you too," she said with a smile and raised her eyelashes to look at him with their foreheads still joined.

Abhimanyu also looked up and their eyes met. Their eyes are shining with unshredded tears as they are lost in each other's eyes.

He cups her face and brushes his thumbs on her cheeks lightly like a feather. 

"Why, Aaravi?" he asked while looking at her with slight anger in his eyes. 

They pull back a little to see each other's face.

"I don't want to see you like this. I don't want to make you and our family suffer with me. See how my Manyu is crying like a baby today…all because of me. I can't see you like this. It hurt so bad, Manyu," she whispered while crying silently thinking how she turned her always strong husband into a defeated man.

"Do you think it hurts less now, huh? Am I happy now? You weren't planning to tell me if I didn't come to know by myself, right? Why are you so stupid?" He said angrily as his jaws clenched. 

She looks down and closes her eyes as his intense gaze is scaring her. Tears slipped from her eyes and wet his palm. He sighs and breathes deeply. 

"You know what hurts me the most is that you hide such a big thing from me. Here I am planning and imagining our happy life when you are fighting with death. This is not fair, Aaravi. I will never forgive you for this," he said, making her hug him and shake her head while tearing up.

"I was scared, Manyu. And I am still scared. I don't want to die. I want to live with you and our baby. I wanted to enjoy and experience everything with you," she sob hiding in his neck, making his neck wet with her tears.

Abhi wraps his arms around and rubs her back. 

"I won't let you go. We will stay together, For Now and Forever. I know," he whispered in her ear and placed a soft kiss behind her ear.

She sniffed, tightening her arms around his neck and snuggling more into his neck. 

She sob while they stay like this for a few minutes then she finally calms down but keeps on hugging him. 

Abhi just caresses her head and waist enjoying her warmth and soft body against him.

"Did you know about it before we made love?" he asked in a calm and soft tone.

She sniffed lightly, placing her cheek on his shoulder as she relaxed in his embrace. 

She slowly nodded and let out a hmm sound. 

"Was it because of your overwhelming emotions or fear that you wanted us to get intimate on my birthday??" He asked fearfully and with a thudding heart. Aaravi swiftly pulled away and gently slapped his cheek while glaring at him angrily.

He frowned in surprise, rubbing his cheek while looking at her. 

"I am not that must stupid, Mr. Abhimanyu Agnihotri. Don't ever say this, understand! Except for pure love, passion and desire, I was feeling nothing while you were loving me. I just wanted to have you in all sense only for myself. Is it wrong if I want you and your love, your body, tell me?" She angrily asked, holding his collar.

"I know you don't want a baby so soon, even though I was also not prepared for this but It is not our fault or our baby," she suddenly started sobbing and leaned into his chest. 

He felt sad seeing her like this and patted her head to calm her.

"Don't cry, Aaravi. Shh…it's fine. I am here, na," he comforts her, kissing her head softly. 

She hiccuped and cried even more.

"I want our baby safe, please…Don't let anything happen to our baby. I will do anything or whatever doctor will say, I promise," she murmurs, closing her eyes tightly. 

"I won't let anything happen to you, Jaan. Both of my babies will be alright. I need you both to live and survive," he promised to her and himself and kissed her forehead before wiping her tears from her face.

She sniffed looking at his assuring smile and wiped her cheek with the back of her palm making him chuckle slightly.

"I love you, …" he said, pecking her chapped lips, making her smile slightly at his affection.

She looks at him with her loved filled eyes and holds his shirt on his torso.

"We will cross this phrase just don't stop fighting and lose your hope… Fight for me, our little and our love," he pleaded looking at her with love and hope.

"I will, I promise. I won't leave you so soon and easily, Mr. Agnihotri. You have to suffer me till all our hair turns grey. We still have to play with our grandkids," She said playfully, making him chuckle and then she also smiled with him forgetting their hardship and pain for a while.

"You are really stupid and silly, you know?" She smiles shamelessly and kisses his knuckles.

"Yea, stupid girl of stupid Manyu," She said playfully with her heart-melting smile.

He smiles genuinely for the first time today after seeing her beautiful smile. 

Aaravi cuddle to him as he is laying beside her on her bed. His fingers soothingly messaging and pressing her head making her sleepily.

She sigh in content and kissed his chest softly before closing her eyes.

"Sleep, love," he whispered kissing her head few times pulling her more close to him.

After a few minutes, he felt her relaxed and breathing softly against his neck, he looked down at her to see her peaceful sleeping face. 

He placed his lips on her forehead for a while and whispered to himself in a low voice,

"I am so scared, Aaravi. Scared for our future, scared for you," he breathed heavily feeling his throat painful due to his emotions.

"Please, god. Don't do this to us,," he prayed to the god with his eyes closed remembering Mahadev whom he considered as his guide,his protector and his support system in hard times since childhood.

________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

Hope you all love the update.

I know chapter is small and maybe be next two or four chapters would also be small as this. 

But please bear with me for few days, sweethearts. 

And 
Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENTS in this chapter.

See you all soon.

Take care 
Bye bye 

Lots of love❤️