Bonus 1

After 2 years

A soft humming of a song can be heard in the room as Aaravi roams around the room. She flips her wet hair back and shivers as the cold water drops touch her bare back. Throwing the wet towel on the couch she opens the curtains letting the soft sun rays come into the room. 

Smiling beautifully, she slid the balcony door open making her mid length hair fly as the sudden gush of wind entered the room.

“Please close the door, Jaana..” she rolled her eyes playfully, hearing the sleepy deep voice of Abhi. 

She again closes the door and walks to the bed to see him sleeping on his front showing his naked back. 

“Wake up, Manyu,” she softly said, sitting beside him on the bed. She softly brushes her fingers on his back. 

“hmm…” she pouted hearing his low hum and leaned against him, placing her cheek on his back. She placed her lips on his shoulder blade earning a low groan from him. 

She grinned at his reaction and started teasing him by kissing his neck, shoulder nape and back. 

Suddenly she screams and laughs loudly when he pulls her beside him and covers her under him without putting his entire weight on her. 

He looks at her with his narrow eyes looking funny as his eyes are sleepy.

She giggled looking at him with her mischievous eyes. He finally smiles and gazes his nose against her soft cheek. 

“I think last night was not enough…” he whispered huskily near her ear and placed his lips lightly on her ear. 

Aaravi holds his shoulders and sighs softly enjoying his loving touch. Suddenly the temperature around them rises. 

Abhimanyu was about to slip her Kurt from her shoulder but she stopped him by slapping his hand away,

“Don’t try, Mister. I already showered. You too go and freshen up, lazy man..” She lightly scolds him in her soft loving tone. 

He sighs dramatically and rolls on the bed with her in his arms. Now she is laying on him. 

She traces her finger lightly on his face. Abhi stares at her glowing face and holds her hand before kissing her fingers lovingly.

She smiles.

“Mummaaa!!” they heard a cute yell followed by a knock. 

They stay still for a second before Aaravi quickly gets off from Abhimanyu. As she turns toward the door, the door opens slowly and their little boy cutely peeks his head with a frown on his face.

But instantly a huge grin formed on his face seeing his parents awake. He fully opened the door and ran inside with his little feet.

“Aww..my Abheer is up already,” Aaravi exclaimed, picking him up. He grinned and nodded his head proudly.

“Abeel God boi now…” he told her, making her chuckle before she smooched his face with her sweet kisses.

“Yup my baby is a good boy. And Dadda is a bad boy,” she whispered playfully, making Abheer giggle as he looked at his father who was yawning.

“No!! Dadda iz supaero,” Aaravi huffs and rolls her eyes at his son’s love for his father. He can't hear anything bad about Abhi. He is a Daddy’s boy. 

“Nope, he is stupid…” Aaravi teases him, making him frown. He started wiggling in her arms. 

Aaravi made him stand on the bed and raise her eyebrow at him. 

Abheer pokes his little tongue at her before he runs toward Abhimanyu who was looking at them with a smile. 

“You little!!!” Aaravi playfully takes a step as she acts like she was catching him. 

Abheer squeals and laughs loudly before he stumbles on bed but Abhimanyu catches him and hides his little body in his arms. 

“Mumma said you sputid!!” he told him cutely in a hush tone.

Aaravi laugh hearing his cute baby voice mispronouning the word. She walk to her dresser to get ready.

“Really?!!” Abheer couldn't help but giggle as Abhi exclaims dramatically, making his eyes big. 

Covering his mouth with his palm, Abheer bobbles his head while laughing behind his palm. 

“Mumma deserves punishment, don't you think?” Abhi asked.

Aaravi narrowed her eyes at him through the mirror as she was brushing her hair.

Abheer looks at his mother then turns to his father who is looking with a raised eyebrow.

“No!! No pu..nishnent to Mumma!! Che iz good girl,” he innocently said to Abhimanyu, melting his parents’ hearts.

Abhi chuckles at his smart baby boy before snuggling him to himself and kisses his cheeks lovingly.

“My tiger is a big and smart boy…so proud of you, Jaan,” Abheer grinned, hiding his face in his neck as he lay comfortably on his chest.

“Manyu, go shower and also give a bath to Abheer. I am going downstairs…I want you two in the dining room before breakfast!” She warns, going out of the room. 

Both father and son look at each other for a moment before smiling mischievously.  Abheer let out a loud laugh as Abhimanyu covered both of them with the blanket and closed his eyes. The little one also closed his eyes, snuggling into his neck. 

Aaravi glared at Abhimanyu as he entered the dining room, carrying a giggling Abheer in his arms. 

Abhimanyu gulps internally, feeling her intense gaze on him and turns to Abheer.

“See…we got late because of you Abheer. You are getting naughty nowadays,” he softly scold Abheer and winked at him. Little Abheer giggled as he wink at him.

“You don't have to act, Manyu. We all know your drama,” Aaravi said, rolling her eyes at her husband. 

Abhimanyu looked at her with a fake offended face as he sat beside her. He put Abheer on his feet and as he put him down he ran to Ashika and hugged her by her neck giving a loud kiss on her cheek. 

Ashika hugs him back and chuckles softly.

“Oye!! Don't hug my wife, Tingu lal…” Arjun teases him and makes him sit on the table in front of him. 

“Che is my Jaan…not yol wife,” He teases his Dadu back and pokes his tongue. 

Everyone laughs at the table seeing Arjun playfully glaring at him. 

“Not scared, Dadu!! And I love Dadi mole…” he giggled when Arjun started tickling him. 

“But she loves me more!!” Arjun argues.

Ashika shook her head at their playing with a smile on her face.

“Me Molee!!!” Abheer screamed while laughing. 

Arjun chuckled and spared the poor guy seeing his red face and rubbed his back to calm him down.

“So stubborn..” Arjun whispered smiling at his grandson as he remembered Abhi’s childhood memories.

After that everyone had their breakfast peacefully while listening to the cute babbling of Abheer. His cute happy giggle and laughter fill the house and the hearts of the Agnihotri. 

He is the sunshine of the house. The light of their life. The little guy has everyone's heart in his little fist. He is charming and calm like his father and naughty and innocent like his mother. A perfect blend of his beautiful parents. 

___________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Hope you all love it.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

See you

Lots of love💜❤️