16. I Am Ready

Hello everyone,
Hope you all are doing good.

I want to tell you guys that I am not an medical student. So the medical terms and talks in the story may not be real. Some of the things are based on my assumption and hypothetical.
I used google for little research about the topic and I may be wrong. So please read with light heart. The only purpose of this story is entertainment.

I don't meant to offend anyone intentionally. If I did then, I am really sorry for that.

And thank you sooo muchh for showing so much love my story🥰🥰😘😘😘💜💜💜💜💜🙏🙏🙏🙏

Keep showering you precious love and support like this☺️☺️☺️

____________________________________

Three weeks later

Sitting in front of the Doctor, Aaravi is fidgeting with her fingers in nervousness.

Dr. Ishaan looks up and sighs deeply
Placing her reports aside, he said with a serious tone,
"Aaravi, as per reports the tumor seems to be growing slowly. And likely to be spread in the nearby area of it, which is risky. I suggest you for a brain surgery before it spreads to other parts of the brain. It can be life-threatening for you if you delay further," He told her. Aaravi looked at her hands and tightly shut her eyes hearing him.

"Is it really dangerous?" she asked in a low voice looking at him.

He smiled slightly and shook his head,
"Not yet. The reason I am suggesting you for early surgery is that right now we have a situation under control. And don't worry we are not going to get you in the surgery instantly. First, we have to keep you on medication for a few months before performing the surgery to completely remove the tumor cells,"

He explained everything about her case and the surgery in a gentle way. And try not to scare her.

Aaravi listens to him but somewhere is feeling an unknown fear inside her. Ishaan looks at her after explaining everything to her for her response and reaction.
He knows she is scared, which is quite obvious in this situation. He can understand her present state of mind. Facing such a big disease at this age is quite unusual and terrific to anyone.

"What is my survival rate in this surgery?" she whispered as she asked him.

He sighed and said,
"It depends on your physical and mental health. Usually, these surgeries are risky but the survival rate is more than 50 percent. But again it depends on the patient and his will to live,"

"I am ready for the surgery," she said after a few minutes.

A small smile formed on Ishaan's face as she said that. He gives her a proud look.

"That's amazing. You made a brave decision, Aaravi. Don't worry, now you are my responsibility. I won't let anything happen to you," She just looked at him blankly as she started feeling sudden restlessness in her heart.

Something is wrong. She doesn't know what but she can't feel that.

"Here are some forms you have to fill out before starting your medication," he slid the few forms toward her and gave her a pen.

She silently fills the form but her hand stops suddenly. She gulps seeing the guardian's name and asking for his/her signature.

Ishaan frowned seeing her staring at paper in a daze.

"Any problem?" She looked up and parted her lips slightly.

"Is it mandatory to fill in guardian details?" she asked.