42. Naming Ceremony

Aaravi giggles while wearing her earring as she is watching Abhimanyu and their baby. Abhi is trying to get him ready in traditional clothes as today is his naming ceremony but her naughty baby is screaming and fake crying while wiggling his legs and arms furiously, not ready to wear any clothes.

“Fine then, …we will take you down like this only, naked, okay? Don't forget your Vihaan Chachu is going to click our photos,” Abhi smirk looks down at his baby who is now silently lying on the bed and staring at him with his doe eyes.

Aaravi let out a laugh and walked to them after placing a dupatta on her shoulder. 

Aaravi sat beside her son and softly kiss his chubby cheek making him let out a coo and he placed his tiny palms on her face making her smile widely.

“Why are you trouble Daddy, hmm?” she asked in a baby voice and lightly his nose making him smile widely.

Abhi scoff playfully at his son who is now busy playing with Aaravi and giggling hearing her baby voice as she talks to him.

Seeing the opportunity, he made him wear his outfit and sighed deeply.

Aaravi lightly brushes his baby hair with her finger to set them nicely and then smiles proudly.

“My baby boy is looking so handsome…” saying she loudly kissed his chubby cheeks making him squeal and he started slapping her face with his tiny chubby palms in happiness.

Abhimanyu rolls his eyes, getting ignored by his wife while his son totally wraps her around his tiny fingers. His son is a charmer, he knew by now. 

Sighing at the mother son duo, he walked inside the closet with an affectionate smile to get ready for the function. 

Aaravi and Abhimanyu climb down the stairs with the baby in Aaravi’s arms. Today their son is not ready to leave his mother for a second.

Everyone turns to them and smiles at them as they are looking so good together like always. 

As they reach the hall everyone surrounds them and starts fighting to hold the baby.

But seeing them like this little Agnihotri let out a cry and started wailing making Aaravi rock him softly to calm him down. 

“Why are you troubling my tiger?” Jaiveer said then glared at others, making them out sadly.

“He is just cranky since morning,” Abhimanyu told them to everyone understanding and nodded while Aaravi cuddled him to her chest making him sigh softly. 

Everyone smiled seeing them and then got busy arranging everything for the ceremony. 

Vihaan clicks a beautiful picture of Aaravi and baby while she is looking down at her son with a love filled gaze and a beautiful smile.

“Perfect!” he said looking at the picture then showed it to Aaravi who grinned loving the shot.

Then he clicked a few more pictures of her with the baby and with Abhimanyu and with other family members.

After the photoshoot, they all sat for the ceremony.

Aaravi and Abhimanyu with their baby together with Lord Shiva's idol to perform the naming ceremony ritual.

The Priest performs the ritual then asks the parent to say the name in the Baby’s ear first before announcing it to everyone.

Aaravi look at Abhimanyu and smile,

“Name our baby, Manyu,,,” she softly said to which he looked at her and then at their cute baby boy who was peacefully sleeping in her lap, covered with her Dupatta(traditional scarf).