39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri

"Don't worry, she is alright. Just her body is a little weak and under heavy medicine. Shaking will stop soon, it's nothing to worry, Mr. Agnihotri," Abhimanyu nodded, finally sighing in relief.

"And baby?" he asked, making the doctor smile.

"Mr. Agnihotri, the baby is perfectly healthy. Rest assured," The doctor told him, understanding his concern and fear.

Abhimanyu turns toward the room where Aaravi is resting and smiles seeing their family looking so happy and excited, through the glass window.

Aaravi has a bright smile on her face as Ruhaan and Arjun are waiting to take the baby from Jaiveer, who isn't ready to leave the baby anytime soon for now.

While youngsters are sulking and pouting knowing they are going to get to play with the baby anytime soon.

In all, the room is full of a bunch of impatient and hyper-excited members of his family.

Abhimanyu chuckles when Jaiveer gives the baby to Raghav, making other whine like kids.

While women, just chuckle seeing all the grown-ups acting like kids.

Abhimanyu walks inside and smiles looking at the happy faces of their family.

"Here comes the new dad...come Abhi, " Anushka said, Abhi's aunt.

Abhimanyu stands beside her and sides with her while smiling.

Aaravi smiles wholeheartedly while leaning against the bed. She chuckled seeing Vihaan, Ryan and Amaira standing around Arjun who finally got to hold his grandson.

"Papa, now it's my turn," Aaruhi said while sitting beside Jaiveer.

Vihaan, Ryan, and Amaira turn to her with a frown.

"It's my turn Didu," Vihaan and Amaira said together, then glared at each other.

"Not yours, it's my turn to hold my nephew," Ryan told them firmly, making Aaruhi glare at him.

"No! You can hold him after me," Aaruhi told him and sat beside Arjun ready to hold her baby nephew.

And soon the chaos started to hold the baby because of which the baby woke up and started crying, not really appreciating the disturbance.

Pallavi glared at them and took the baby in her hands and started rocking him to calm him down.

"See he wakes up because of you all. Shhh..it's okay my Chanda. I will scold everyone for disturbing my baby's beauty sleep, okay?" Pallavi lovingly said smiling at the baby.

His crying slows down but he keeps hiccuping cutely making everyone look at him with an aww look.

Aaravi smiles when Pallavi kisses his forehead before cuddling his tiny form to her chest.

"He is just too adorable. Why are you so cute, my little cupcake," Amaira said as they were playing with the now fully awake baby.

Ryan smiles, feeling emotion as he is holding his nephew. He can't believe her little doll is a mother now and gave birth to this little miracle. It feels like just a few days ago,he saw his 3 years old baby sister and he is holding her tiny form.

"I love you, champ," he whispered, kissing his chubby fluffy cheek softly.

Siya and Ruhaan smile seeing the pure love adorable in his son's eyes as he is gazing at the baby in his arms.

Aaravi wipes her happy tears and smiles seeing her brother and son bonding together.

Ryan makes a sad face when Pallavi asks him to give the baby to Aaruhi who is impatiently waiting for her turn.