55. Desire And Passion

Placing a sleeping Abheer on the bed, Aaravi turns only to get engulfed in a hug by her husband. She smiled, feeling him kissing her cheek. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and tilted her head slightly as he trailed kissing down to her neck.

“Manyu, I need to bathe”…” she whispered as he continued placing butterfly kisses on her jaw and neck.

“Hmm…”

“Manyu…Let me go,” Abhimanyu looked up at her and sweetly pecked her lips, making her lips curve widely.

“How about we shower together, hm? Finally, we are in Paris so let's not wait and start our honeymoon with a shower se-” Aaravi placed her palm on his lips while glaring at him cutely with her face flushed hearing him.

“Manyu, …you are getting so shameless,” she scolds him lightly. Abhi kissed her palm that was placed on his lips and smiled behind her palm. 

Aaravi couldn't help but smile at her naughty husband. 

Suddenly she let out a surprise squeal when Abhimanyu picked her up in the bridal style and started going toward the washroom. Aaravi felt her heart thudding loudly in nervousness and excitement. 

Her hold tightened around his neck as he closed the washroom door behind him. 

Placing her on the counter, Abhi looks at her and smiles seeing her blushing. He kissed her forehead before holding her palms in his and said,

“Don't worry, we are not doing anything now. Relax, love. But about showering together…if only you are comfor-” Aaravi cut him off by placing her lips on his. 

“What are you waiting for? Let's shower before Abheer wakes up,” She whispered looking at him with a beautiful smile. 

With a content smile on her face and eyes closed, Aaravi is enjoying his soft soothing touch on her waist and tummy as they are sitting inside the bathtub with Abhimanyu hugging her frame from behind. 

“I love you so much…” Aaravi whispered while smiling beautifully, turning her head toward Abhimanyu. 

He smiled at her confession and placed his lips against her, kissing her softly. Aaravi turns her body a little to kiss him back properly and places her left hand on his cheek, caressing it as she deepens the kiss. 

With a peaceful smile on their faces and their eyes closed, they relish the kiss and ravish each other's lips in a most gentle yet intense way. 

“My baby tiger is ready to go!” Abhimanyu exclaims happily while properly adjusting Abheer in a baby carrier that he is wearing.  Abheer let out a giggle hearing his father’s voice. 

Aaravi smiles seeing them as she is packing a bag with Abheer’s essentials. 

“Shall we leave?” Abhi asked her as she zipped the bag. She nodded before they left to explore the beautiful city.

Holding each other's hands, Aaravi and Abhimanyu with their little bundle of joy are roaming around the streets of Paris. Talking, laughing and playing with Abheer they enjoy their evening. More than their parents, Abheer is enjoying his vacation. He is constantly smiling, squealing and cooing while looking around his surroundings. Looking at their baby, so happy and excited, makes Aaravi and Abhimanyu’s hearts melt.

But soon the little prince got tired and slept peacefully, snuggling to his father’s chest. 

While walking back to their hotel, Aaravi saw a ice cream truck and instantly turned to Abhimanyu with a big smile and pointed toward the ice cream.

He looks at the truck and then turns to his wife with his eyes narrow at his.

“Pleasee..” she said with extra cuteness in her voice making Abhi scrunch his nose at her cringe acting, to tease her.