Bonus 4

“I want Mummaa!!!”

Abheer cried out loudly, wiggling and thrashing in Vihaan’s arms. 

“We are here, buddy…calm down,”   Vihaan said softly as he was walking through the corridor of the hospital.

Abheer stops shouting and sob quietly as he looks around innocently with his big teary eyes.

“My Mumma and Dadda…” he murmured in his baby voice with his chin trembling slightly.

“They are here, buddy. Your baby sister has come finally. Are you excited to meet her, hmm??” Vihaan asked lovingly to distract him from crying. 

He wiped his tears from his face. 

Abheer nodded, making Vihaan smile. They turn at the end of the corridor and the whole Roy and Agnihotri family come into view. 

Abheer again started crying seeing everyone but couldn't find his parents. 

Ashika stood up hurriedly and walked near Vihaan. She took the crying baby and cuddled him to her chest. 

“Shh…mera bachcha. What happened? Why is my little hero crying?” she softly asked, rubbing his back. 

“He has been crying for Bhai and Aaravi since afternoon so I brought him here,” Ashika smiles at Vihaan.

Siya also comes near them and takes a sobbing Abheer. She smiles gently and wipes tears from his face.

“It's okay, my love. My little Abheer is now a big brother to a cute little sissy,” she told him, giving him a smile, making him look at her with pouty lips.

Everyone comes and surrounds Abheer. Arjun ruffles his hair slightly.

“Come let meet Abheer’s little baby sister, hmm??” Ashika said, making Abheer sniff as he stopped sobbing now and looking at them with curious eyes.

“Now smile cutie pie,” Ryan said sweetly and he lightly touched his red button nose.

A sweet and small smile formed on Abheer’s face. He quickly hides his face in Siya’s neck and everyone chuckles, seeing him shy.

Siya walks toward the room where Aaravi is staying and slowly opens the door after lightly knocking the door.

As she opened the door, Abheer saw his father and a cute grin formed on his face. Then his eyes went to the person laying on the bed near his father. His smile dropped and soon his eyes filled with tears seeing his Mumma. 

“Mumma!!” he sob, making Abhi snap his head up from Aaravi.

Abheer forwards his arms toward him, seeing him looking at him. Abhimanyu stood up and walked to him. Abheer falls into his arms and tightly hugs him, wrapping his small arms around his neck.

Abhi rocks him, lovingly caressing his back. Siya left the room.

“It's okay, tiger. Dadda is here,” Abheer sniffs against his shoulder. 

Abheer raises his head and looks at Abhi with his cute teary eyes and said,

“Why is Mumma here? And is she sleeping?” 

Abhi smiles and gently wipes his tears.

“Mumma is tired, that's why she is resting. And we are here to take our little baby. You wanna meet your new baby sister??” 

Abheer blinked his eyes before nodding slowly making Abhimanyu smile. 

Abheer looks at his mother for a moment before his eyes turn to a small baby cot near Aaravi’s bed.