32. Welcome To Fatherhood

This book crossed over 100k  reads!!! 🥳🥳🥳😭😭😭🥂🥂🥂
Thank you so much everyone for every precious view on this story.

Thank you!!!! 🙏

Love you all!!!!❣️❣️

____________________________________

A cold gust of wind entered the big room through the window passing through the curtains making the couple snuggle into each other to seek warmth.

Abhimanyu lazily opened his eyes and saw his beautiful wife's face in front of him. He blinks his eyes to remove the sleepiness from them. 

His lips curve into a lazy smile as his eyes adore her glowing chubby face. He brought his hand near her face and brushed her hair back gently without disturbing her sleep.

He doesn't know how and when he started loving her. He just doesn't know. He just knows he loves her with his everything. She is his soulmate, his life partner, his better half, his heart, his oxygen. He can't imagine a life without her absence. If there is Aaravi then there is Abhimanyu. Without her, there is no Abhimanyu.

He placed a little kiss on her forehead and closed his eyes feeling her warmth.

He pulled his lips back feeling her moving before she again fell asleep. He smiled looking at her lips which formed into a cute small pout. 

He covers both of them with the blanket feeling the cold wind coming from outside and hugs her tightly to himself. 

Aaravi cuddled her face in his neck to feel him more and slid her palm inside his t-shirt while hugging his torso.

He kisses her hair lovingly while caressing her head making her smile in her sleep. 

"Aaravi, wake up Jaan," Aaravi frowned in sleep feeling irritated due to the constant disturbing of her beauty sleep.

"God..you are so lazy and stubborn," she heard the voice of her dear husband before he let out a sigh.

She, with difficulty, opens her eyes and rubs them to rub off the sleep from her eyes. 

"Finally…" Abhi whispered slowly but she heard it and glared with her sleepy eyes at him making her look cute and funny.

"Why were you disturbing my sleep?" she asked and then yawned.

"Aaravi, it's almost 10. Go freshen up quickly," he told her lovingly while brushing her hair neatly which is not turned into a nest.

Her frowning face turned into a smiling one as he kissed her pout. 

"Come on…" he said softly, making her nod her head unwillingly.

Abhimanyu turns to hear the washroom door and sees Aaravi coming wearing a white long casual maxi dress while drying her wet hair.

She smiles seeing him staring at her with his heart eyes. She mentally shakes her head and turns her back to him to do her morning routine.

She saw him standing behind her before he wrapped his arms around her waist softly. Aaravi squirmed and giggled as he placed feather kisses on her neck and jaws.

"Manyu, you are disturbing me," she said while trying to apply lip tint.

He just hmm while his lips roaming all over her neck.

She huffs and rolls her eyes, seeing him unfazed by her words.

She turns to him with her narrow eyes but soon they turn wide as he catches her lips in a deep passionate kiss.