28. Nothing Is Alright

Ashika stopped seeing Aaravi crying and hugged his hand to her chest. She is confused and scared seeing them breaking down. 

Abhimanyu stares at Aaravi blankly but tears are shining in his eyes. He pulled his hand away, making her flinch slightly. 

But the next second, he cupped her face and whispered,

"Why!?" she sniffed, closing her eyes tightly not able to meet his painful and betrayed-filled gaze.

"Is it true, Aaravi?" he asked with his hopeful eyes, staring at her face. 

She chokes and tries to look down but he holds her jaw firmly so that she couldn't look down.

"Your silence is killing me. Say something," he asked, losing his patience at her silence.

He looked at his family who were looking worried. His eyes met his mother and tears formed on his eyes.

"I lost everything, Mumma," he whispered with a sad smile. Tears fell from Ashika's face as she looked at him and Aaravi.

"Why are you saying this, bachcha? You have everything. You have all of us," he let out a painful chuckle and stood up shaking his head,

"I am living in delusion," as he said that Aaravi choked on her sob.

"What are you saying, Abhi? What is the matter? Don't scare us," Priya asked, feeling her heart heavy. 

Aaruhi went to Aaravi and made her stand seeing her crying like a baby. 

Aaravi closes her eyes knowing now everyone will know about her. She clenches Aaruhi's hand tightly feeling heaviness all over her body. Her heart is beating at an abnormal pace. 

She can feel her head is throbbing in pain. She looks at Abhi and feels horrible seeing him so broken and hurt.

Suddenly her vision turns blurry and she can only hear a high-pitched beeping inside her head making her clutch her head tightly. 

Aaruhi frowned in worry, seeing her swaying and holding her head. 

"Aaravi!??" she called her holding her tightly.

This makes everyone look toward Aaravi. Abhimanyu felt his breath stuck in his throat seeing her face turning pale and a painful expression on her face.

Ashika and Priya run toward her and hold her, seeing Aaruhi struggling to support her.

Suddenly they grasp seeing blood coming from her nose. 

"ABHII!!" Aaruhi screams in panic, making him come to his senses.

"Arjun!! Her nose is bleeding. Call the doctor, fast!!" Ashika shouts and cries while wiping her nose with her dupatta.

Abhimanyu runs to her and holds her in his embrace. Ashika let him hold her. He picks her up and runs outside while semi-conscious Aaravi in his arms. Arjun and others also followed him.

"I am so sorry, Aaravi. Please don't do this. I love you..i love you so much," he cried helplessly making Aaravi smile sadly. 

"I am sorry..Manyu," she muttered as her eyes started dropping, feeling too weak.

He made her sit in the passenger seat before taking the driver seat. In a second, his car raced out of the premises. 

Arjun took his car and followed him with Ashika, Priya and Aaruhi. 

Abhimanyu wiped his tears with the back of his hand. His heart and mind stop working in fear. He didn't want to lose his Aaravi. He can't imagine his life without her. He will die. 

For now and foreverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara