17. Unexpected News

Giving her a tight hug, he squeezed her in his arms before pulling back from the hug.

Aaravi looked at his calm face and smiled at him. 

"What are you doing here? You know this is a woman 's trial room," she asked him, raising her one eyebrow at him.

He gives her a sheepish smile and wraps his arms around her neck. 

"I wanted to see how my bride will look in our wedding. Also I thought to help you in selecting dresses for my gorgeous wife," 

Her smile fell at his words. He is so excited and happy for their wedding. 

"Manyu, I want to talk to you," she cupped his face and said softly. She looks nervous. 

"Yes meri jaan, …" he said lovingly. 

"Manyu..this marr-" 

"Aaravi!! Are you done?" Amaira shouted from outside. 

Aaravi snapped her head toward the door then looked at Abhimanyu who rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

"Give me 5 more minutes," Aaravi lies, shouting from the trial room.

"This girl is an enemy of our love, I am telling you," He grumbled looking at Aaravi. She giggled lightly.

"I will see you later, Mrs. Veer," he playfully said, narrowing his eyes at her. Before he went out secretly after making sure no one was outside. 

She sighs sadly as he leaves, closing her eyes. She needs to talk to him to stop their wedding at any cost. 

She is roaming around the store in anxiety, not finding any way to escape from Aaruhi and Amaira who are going crazy for her wedding shopping. 

She didn't choose any dress yet. And she doesn't want to. 

Suddenly she held her head feeling a wave of dizziness hitting her. Her vision turned blurry for a second before becoming clear.

She saw Aaruhi back in the aisle in front of her. She stepped back not wanting to see her like this. As she came out of the store, she swiftly turned around and bumped into someone. She lost her balance and then landed in the arms of an unknown person. 

"Aaravi…" the person whispered in shock, protectively wrapping his arms around. 

Aaravi blinked her eyes and looked at the person in a daze before her eyes widened. 

"Doctor Ishaan," she breathed out and came out of his hold but stumbled a light as she stood on her feet. 

"Hey careful," he forwards his hands but she steps back showing her palms. 

He stepped back from her, seeing her guarded and uncomfortable.  

All this is seen by Abhimanyu through the glass wall of the store he was shopping from. 

He felt his insides burning in anger when the unknown man touched his woman and held her in his arms. But smiles proudly when Aaravi steps back from him stopping him from coming near her. 

Of course, he can never doubt his Aaravi. He trusts her more than anything in this world. But he doesn't trust this world. His girl is too innocent and kind for this cruel world. 

He walked toward them, earning their attention. Aaravi went stiff while Ishaan frowned at him as he stood beside Aaravi.

He smiles at her lightly before setting his gaze on the man staring at his girl. 

"Yes, ..any problem mister," he asked in his cold, dangerous tone. 

"You?" Ishaan asks, looking at him then gives a questioning look to Aaravi.