53. Vacation?

A few days later

Standing in front of the mirror, Aaravi stares at her reflection with a heavy heart. She closed her eyes, feeling them burning as she couldn't face herself. 

She is looking so ugly with her small hair. This is not what she is. She hates herself like this.

“Don’t, Aaravi. Stop whatever you are thinking,” she heard a soft deep voice in her ear. 

She leaned against the warmth and sigh softly when she felt a gentle kiss on the side of her head. 

“I am not liking myself like this. This is not Aaravi,” she whispered sadly, making Abhi wrap his arms around her waist.

“It's okay. It's just temporary …” he told her, stroking her waist softly.

“Just so you know, I am proud of this Aaravi. She is my lioness, my brave and strongest girl,” his sweet words make her lips curve into a smile. 

She opened her eyes and looked at the charming face of her husband. His heartwarming smile made her heart beat race. 

She turned in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. She smiles beautifully and pulls him down to her height before placing her lips on his. 

“I love you. Thank you for being my soulmate,” she whispered against his lips before she moved her lips against him and they lost in the passionate kiss.

They have their eyes closed as they are softly, slowly and passionately kissing each other. Their chests are heaving vastly and brushing against each other.

They pull away after a while and stare at each with love and adoration for each other in their eyes. She smiles, making his heart skip a beat. He sighed as he leaned their forehead against each.

“I will die for this smile,” he murmured dramatically to which she giggled and kissed his cheek.

“We are getting late for breakfast. Everyone must be waiting for us,” she said to him as they stayed with each other, each with their foreheads joined together.

He sighs softly and pulls back and looks at her. She is looking cute in a yellow sundress. But what made his heart flutter was the little diamond flower hanging with blackbeads around her neck. 

He bent down and kissed her on the base of her neck where the locket of her mangalsutra is resting. Aaravi sighs as a shiver runs down her spine feeling his warm lips on her skin. She gulps visible at his act but soon composes herself.

“Have patience, Jaan. Get well soon first,” he whispered in her ears. She frowned for a moment before she felt heat creeping to her cheeks making them turn red.

“Manyu!!” she whines and lightly slap his chest but there is a hint of smile and shyness on her face. 

Abhimanyu chuckled at her and hugged her. She also smiled wholeheartedly and placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes feeling his soothing heartbeats.

The Agnihotri house again fills with happiness and laughter after months. Everyone is enjoying lunch. Aaravi is the center of attention for everyone. Since she came back from coma everyone is very careful and attentive of her needs and health. 

Aaravi pouts when Ashika again fills her plate. Ashika glared playfully and signed her to finish everything that was on her plate.

Abhimanyu smiles seeing them and silently eats his food. As he turned in front his eyes fell on his baby boy who was playing in Arjun’s lap but as he saw Abhi, he started whining and wiggling silently telling him to carry him.