51. End Of Sufferings

Few days later

Yet another lonely morning for him. Abhi gets off from the bed slowly without disturbing Abheer who is peacefully sleeping in the middle of bed. 

Abhi smiles seeing him sleeping in a star position and covers him properly before he walks into the washroom.

He comes in 15 minutes after showering and is dressed in white Kurta and pants. He has an important party meeting today.

After checking Abheer one last time he went out of the room. 

The nurse stood up seeing him entering the room. He looked at Aaravi before asking the nurse to give him some privacy with his wife to which she left the room.

He sat on the bed and placed a loving kiss on Aaravi’s forehead and then softly kissed her lips. 

“I am going for the meeting. I won't be able to spend time with you today, I am sorry, love. But it is important. I promise I will be back then we will have our family time, hmm? I love you, Meri Jaan,” he said in a soft love filled voice while caressing the back of her palm.

He again kisses her lips and closes his eyes pouring his love and pain in the kiss. He pulled back with a smile and placed his lips on her temple.

“Take care and miss me…” he whispered.

As he is about to stand up, he sees his bracelet get tangled with hers. Abhimanyu smiles lightly to himself and detangles the chains of their bracelets.

“Seems like my wife doesn't want me to go away,” he playfully said and placed her hand on her stomach.

“I will be back soon, don't worry, Jaan,” he said, patting her cheek softly and turning around to go.

As he closes the door after exiting the room, Aaravi’s eyes move behind her eyelids and her fingers twitch slightly for a moment before she again goes to her lifeless state. 

“Abheer, mera bachcha…mera sona, did you miss your beautiful Bua, hm?” Aaruhi asked lovingly while playing with Abheer who giggled looking at her and threw his limbs around in excitement. 

Aaruhi chuckled at him and bent slightly to place kisses on his face. His sweet baby laughter echoes in the room warming the environment. Ashika and Priya are smiling looking at them playing.

“Everything seems so incomplete with our Aaravi. Don't know why Mahadev is testing us like this. When will he listen to my prayer and make our Aaravi better,” Priya said as her face turned gloomy with tears in his eyes.

Their eyes went to Aaravi’s figure lying on the bed.

Ashika sigh sadly and caresses her hand. She doesn't know how to console her when she herself is in pain and yearning for her sweet daughter.

Aaruhi picks Abheer in her arms and rocks him while talking to him in her baby voice, making him giggle, looking at her funny faces.

While the ladies busy watching the cute antic of Abheer, Dr. Ishaan knocks on the door lightly to gain their attention.

Ashika stood up seeing him and politely asked him to come inside the room as he came for a routine checkup of Aaravi.

He greets everyone before he asks the nurse who is in charge of Aaravi about her health. While they are discussing Aaravi’s health, Arjun and Jaiveer also come there as they get to know about Ishaan’s visit. 

After half an hour, Ishaan stood up from the chair and turned to Agnihotris who had a worried expression on their face.

“How is everything, Dr. Ishaan?” Arjun asked impatiently to which ishaan give him slight smile and said,