9. Drunk

Please Vote and Comments

Happy reading

___________________________________

Aaravi: 18
Abhimanyu: 21

With the brightest smile on her face and her beautiful eyes roaming everywhere to find her heart stealer.

Behind her, Vihaan and Amaira were fighting for a chocolate bar that Aaravi gave them to share.

"Where is my Manyu?" Aaravi pout turning her head toward twins.

Amaira shrugs off her shoulder and then glares at her twin.

"Yaar...why you two always fight? Come and help me finding my husband," saying she drag them with her.

"Avi darling, ..find him later. We also have to find our class. Don't forget today is our first day of college. Let's just enjoy and explore our beautiful campus," Amaira excitedly said wrapping her arm around Aaravi's shoulders.

"Yes, baby Avi,..." Vihaan said.

Aaravi sigh sadly but then nodded her head. They started going toward their department.

While Abhimanyu who was standing on the side hidden from their eyes, smiles slightly at the cute and beautiful face of Aaravi.

"Stupid girl!" he mutters to himself shaking his head.

He also went back to his class after making sure his double trouble and Aaravi reached their class.

"What an amazingly boring day! Now I am really hungry... let's eat something," Amaira said as she drag Aaravi and Vihaan toward the canteen.

"Not me Amu, take him. I need to find Manyu...bye!!!" saying this, Aaravi runs away.

Amaira huffed while Vihaan roll his eyes at her before they both went to the canteen.

Aaravi was walking with an exciting smile as she search for Abhimanyu. She reached his department.

Roaming her eyes around her before her eyes fell on the person, she was desperately searching for.

She grin happily as she started walking toward him. Her heart was beating fast in excitement.

When she was a little far from him, she saw a beautiful girl standing in front of Abhimanyu and giving him flower bouquet that too of red roses.

She steps halt in middle as she look at them with her narrow eyes.

"That is what happening behind my back. This handsome and stupid father of my future kids...you are so gone..." she angrily murmured with her clenched jaws as she glared at the girl blushing looking at Abhimanyu.

Then she look at Abhimanyu who is looking at the girl and smile as he refuses the rose bouquet.

"Good..." she nodded her head seeing him taking a step back from that girl.

Suddenly her eyes turn dark in anger when that girl holds Abhimanyu's hand and started crying silently.

Seeing the other girl touching her man, she furiously walked toward them and immediately jerked her hand from Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu get shocked seeing Aaravi but his expressions turn into amusement looking at her angry face.

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu.