11. You, Me And Our Love

Sitting in front of the mirror, Aaravi is staring at her beautiful face. Her face is glowing with happiness.

Why not after all it's her engagement today.

She is thinking about the reaction of Abhimanyu after seeing her.

The door of her room opens and comes Aaruhi dressed in a beautiful saree. She smiles looking at Aaravi and walks up to her.

"You are looking so pretty and absolutely breathtaking, Avi. Don't know what will happen to my poor brother after seeing his gorgeous Aaravi," Aaruhi said dramatically making her chuckle.

"I am going clean bowled your brother today," Aaravi said and winked before she and Aaruhi let out giggles.

"By the way, you also looking so beautiful and hot in saree. Whom you wanted to kill with you hotness??" Aaravi asked wiggling her eyebrows in a teasing manner Aaruhi gives her a fake angry look and lightly smack her head.

"Such a naughty girl you are. There is nothing like that," she told her.

After a while, Aaravi was called for rituals downstairs. Her heart is beating loudly at the thought of facing Abhimanyu. She is nervous and very excited about the new phase in their life.

She was descending down from stairs with Aaruhi and Amaira. Holding her lehenga with her one hand, she down look watching her steps to make sure she didn't fall or slip.

When she was on three last step suddenly a palm come in her view. She look up and her heart stops for a second seeing her man who is looking so charming and gorgeous. He can give tough competition to model with her looks.

He clears his throat snapping her back. She smile beautifully and placed her palm on his hand.

He brings her hand to his lips and places his lips gently on the back of her hand. She started blushing furiously as everyone hoot loudly at his display of affection.

He started walking toward the stage holding her hand firmly and helps her with her lehenga when they climb the stage.

They settle on the couch placed in the middle of the stage for them.

Soon the function started. They exchange the rings. Ruhaan and Siya look at their little baby with happy tears as they pray for their happy and peaceful future.

Ashika look at her son and Aaravi with excited face as grin looking at their happy faces. Arjun hug her from the side looking at his children celebrating the new beginning.

Abhimanyu pull Aaravi into the corner away from everyone. Aaravi smiled at him and hug him tightly.

"I love you, Manyu," she whispered against his chest feeling emotional.

"I too love you, Jaana," he said hugging her back. He kisses her temple lovingly.

She suddenly look up at him still in his arms and said,
"You didn't tell me how I am looking?" he laughs slightly as she is narrowing her eyes at him showing she is angry.

"You are looking too beautiful to describe in words. You looking ethereal that I can't stop looking at your beauty, " he whispered in his love filled voice while sensually caressing her face with his hand.

She felt her heart melting at his sweet loving words.

"You are looking so hot and sexy today. I feels like eating you up," she said in his seductive tone as she look deep into his eyes which suddenly turn dark.