Epilogue

Climbing down the stairs, Aaravi ran to the kitchen. She spots Aaruhi making coffee for herself. 

“Didu, where is Mumma? I couldn't find her,” she asked her.

“Mumma?…wo Papa took her for a day out,” Aaruhi said with a giggle , making Aaravi chuckle. 

“They are so cute…” Aaravi said, gushing over her parents.

Aaruhi nodded with a smile.

“Want some coffee?” She asked.

“No, thank you. Actually I wanted to ask about my stupid husband and my little monkey. They have not been home since I woke up,” Aaravi asked and sighed deeply.

“I don't know, darling. Maybe Abhi took Abheer to the Party office today,” Aaravi thought and nodded.

“Did you call him?” 

“I did but he is not picking up,” she said grumpily, making Aaruhi smile at her.

“Are you not going to the office today?” suddenly Aaravi asked her, seeing her in t-shirt pajamas. 

“I have to go out of the city for a case in the evening so no office,” 

“Oh…I will also go and freshen up. This father-son duo will make me mad one day with their stupid stunts…” Aaravi murmured while going out of the kitchen.

 Aaruhi laughed at her annoyed expression and shook her head.

Meanwhile, the roar of a sports bike can be heard before the engine dies slowly. Aaravi who was in the living room heard it and suddenly her calm expression turned into anger before she stormed outside. 

She stopped near the entrance and closed her arms in front as she glared at two humans in front of her eyes. 

Abhimanyu removes his helmet and looks at her with his most charming smile while brushing his hair back, looking extremely hot. 

“Hello beautiful…” he wink at her, making her roll her eyes but internally her heart skip a beat and she felt good at his flirting.

They hear a furious tap and turn their attention to their little bean who is furiously slapping the bike where he is sitting and wearing his cute biker outfit and cap, twinning with Abhimanyu. 

He is looking absolutely adorable in his cute costume which his father specially got made for him. 

Aaravi couldn't help but melt due to his cuteness. 

Abhimanyu took his happy baby in his arms and got down from the bike. They move toward Aaravi who is looking at them with a sigh and shaking her head at her boys.

Abheer jumps excitedly in his arms and claps his palms seeing his Mumma, showing his happiness. 

Aaravi smiled finally and forwards her hand making Abheer lean forward toward her as Abhimanyu reached near her.

“My baby!” She cooed, kissing his chubby cheeks loudly. He laughs and tries to snuggle to her face.

His cute giggles make her heart filled with bliss and contentment. 

“What about me, Jaana?” She heard Abhimanyu and looked at him with narrow eyes.

“You are so gone, Mr. Agnihotri,” she scolded him and turned around before walking inside the house with Abheer.

Abhimanyu frowned at her and walked behind her with an innocent cute face.

“But what I did, love?”