47. Don't Leave Me, Please

Hello my beautiful readers,
How are you all doing?

Hope this chapter satisfy you guys as many of my lovingly readers crying in the last chapter🙃😌😌

Trust your author a little, guys. I won't disappoint you. But you all have to be patience.

Enjoy reading!!

_________________________________

Inside the OT

Ishaan looked at the doctor and nodded slightly as he stared at the screen while he and the doctor and nurses were standing near Aaravi’s head on the left side. 

“It's getting complicated Dr. Ishaan…” the doctor murmured as his hands skillfully doing his work.

Ishaan just sighed in tension.

“Her bp is dropping, doctor!” one of the staff informed with slight fear in her tone.

.

.

“No!! Aaravi…” Ishaan said anxiously.

“We are losing her, doctor,”

Suddenly the calm and dim room filled with anxious voices and chaos before the beep sound resonated in the room making everyone stop and silent.

Tears formed in Ishaan's eyes as he looked at the straight graph of the heart monitor. 

On the other side

Abhimanyu snaps open his eyes and looks at the door with his heart thudding loudly in anxiety. Suddenly he started feeling suffocated. He looked at the time to see it's been 6 hours since Aaravi went inside the OT.

He looked around to see their family sitting on the bench and silently praying for her. 

Ashika sent Abheer to home with Aarushi.

He started pacing in front of the room to calm the anxiousness he was feeling for no reason. He is not feeling good. 

Something is not right. He thought as he glanced at the closed doors. 

Everyone looked at him and felt bad seeing him so restless since Aaravi had gone inside for surgery. 

“Abhi beta, calm down. She-” Ashika’s words halt as the door of the Operation room opens and doctors come out.

Everyone stands up and walks near them but Abhi runs to them first and looks at Ishaan with a hopeful and tense face.

“A..Aaravi…is she alright now?” he asked in a low voice impatiently waiting for them to say something about his wife.

Others also wait for the doctor to tell them about Aaravi’s health. 

Ishaan looked at him with sad eyes and sigh deeply, making everyone tense.

“Say something!,” Abhi snapped, feeling frustrated and restless with his silence. 

Jaiveer give him a stern look making him calm his anger. 

“We successfully removed the tumor from her head…” he said slowly.

A smile and relief comes in everyone’s face. Abhi smiles genuinely and closes his eyes, thanking God.

Abhimanyu again looked at Ishaan but his smile slowly disappeared as he noticed Ishaan’s stressful expression.

“”I am sorry…she-”

“No…!” Abhimanyu whispered in agony as Ishaan completed his sentence.

Ruhaan stumbles back but Arjun holds him as he also feels his eyes burning.

Ashika broke into tears and sat on the bench with a thud. Siya just looks at OT with tears flowing from her eyes continuously. 

Whereas Ryan went still not believing his ear or he didn't want to believe and accept the truth.

“She can't….” Abhimanyu whispered to himself while staring at the closed door of OT with his red teary eyes.  

Ashika closes her eyes tightly letting her tears roll down from her eyes as she looks at Aaravi’s lifeless body from the glass window. She turned her head feeling a presence beside her to see Arjun also looking inside the room with red teary eyes.

Arjun looks at her, making her lean against his chest and break down.

“Why is God doing this to my children, Arjun? I can't see them like this,” she sobbed badly in his arms.

“Shh ... .We have to be strong for them. They need us, Ashi. We can't fall weak now,” he consoled her, rubbing her back. Ashika nodded, still sobbing lightly against his chest. Arjun sighs, hugging her tightly.

Arjun’s gaze fell on Abhimanyu. His inside pain seeing his blank eyes as he is standing in front of the door looking inside the ICU through small round glass.

Siya comes out of the room and burst into a loud cry as she fell into Ryan’s arms who gather her in his embrace.

“My baby… Ryan, ask her to wake up. She listens to you, please,” she sobs badly, making Ryan emotional.

He caresses her head and kisses her temple.

“She will wake up, Ma. I know, she will come back to us,” he softly whispered. 

Ruhaan controls himself from breaking down. But his eyes filled seeing his wife’s condition and thinking about his daughter. 

Jaiveer placed a consoling hand on his shoulder and patted it.

“Don't lose hope so soon,” Ruhaan nodded, giving a small sad smile to Jaiveer.

Away from them, Abhimanyu is lost in his pain. His mind and heart stop working after hearing the heart-wrenching words of Ishaan. 

His eyes fixed on the peaceful face of his wife. His eyes refused to blink as he is scared to lose her. 

I am sorry…she slipped into a coma,”

“We can't say when she will open her eyes. It can be tomorrow, a week later, or might take months or maybe years, it's hard to predict,”

"We did our best, Mr. Agnihotri. Now she needs prayers for you guys. Pray for her,"

A tear rolls down as Ishaan’s word echoes inside his head again. 

“Why? Why are you doing this, Aaravi? You are so cruel, love,” he said in his hoarse voice. 

His heart hurts more seeing her state. Her head was covered with a white bandage and oxygen masks covering her mouth and nose. Various wires attached to her fragile body. Her small soft hand stabbed with needles and drip connected to it giving her various fluids and medication.

His little fragile girl is in so much discomfort and struggling. Yet, she is fighting, fighting hard to survive. 

“Don’t leave me, please,” he whispered in his shaking voice, feeling himself hard to breathe seeing her like this. 

He wanted to die at this very moment as it is heart-wrenching to see her struggling for every single breath of air. But he wants her to keep fighting so she stays with him. He is cruel, he knows but he wants her, he needs her in his life. 

____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

Hope you all love the chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENT.

See you all soon

Take care
Bye bye

Lots of love❤️💜