Bonus 2.2

Abhimanyu who was sitting with Jaiveer in the hall talking about some works when he heard the loud wailing of Abheer. He turns his head and sees Abheer running down the stairs holding the railing and crying badly. 

Abhi immediately stood up in fear. His heart stops thinking he may hurt himself or something because he rarely cries.

Priya and Ashika were sitting in the dining room and peeling peas while gossiping and enjoying their afternoon. But they also walk out as the cry of Abheer reaches their ears.

“What happened, mera Bachcha??” Abhi gently said as he picked him up in his arms. 

Abheer started crying more loudly, hugging him tightly. Abhi is getting more scared as his cry turns loud. 

Till now Arjun also came there and everyone surrounded Abhimanyu and started consoling him.

“Mumm..ma!!!” Abheer cries loudly clutching his father's shirt tightly. 

Abhi frowns in confusion.

“Did Mumma scold my tiger?” Abhi asked softly, making Abheer shake his head instantly and sob.

“She is not waking up, Dadda!!!” he cry and hiccup making everyone shocked.

Abhimanyu immediately made his way upstairs with hurried steps, feeling his heart pounding inside in fear.

Everyone also follows him from behind with worried expression. 

Abhimanyu open the door with a slam and come inside the room. His steps stop for a moment as his eyes fell on Aaravi’s unconscious form on the floor. Its like ground slips from under his feet.

He hand over crying Abheer to Arjun and run to Aaravi in panic.

“Aaravi…” He whispered feeling inside filled with fear. 

He gently pat her cheek but she didn't respond, remain motionless.

“First make her lay down on the bed, Abhi. I am calling the doctor,” Ashika said.

He place her gently on the bed and hold her palm on his hand. Priya also sat beside Aaravi and started rubbing her palm.

“She was okay few minutes ago. What happen to her suddenly?” Priya said.

Abhimanyu stay silent as he is not in the state of thinking anything except his Aaravi. His eyes stuck on her face.

He close his eyes for a second before looking at her. He turn his head as soft sob and hiccups of Abheer reaches his ears.

He is hugging Arjun, hiding his face in his neck and Arjun is rubbing his back to calm him down.

After a while, the doctor comes.
she examines Aaravi. Only Abhimanyu and Ashika and Priya are present in the room. 

Abhimanyu feeling his heart racing furious inside his chest and anxiety raising inside him seeing doctor’s confuse face.

She turn to Abhimanyu and said,

“I need to take her blood sample for few tests then only I can say anything,” he nodded and saw her taking out Aaravi’s blood in a injection. 

The doctor stood up and said,

“Her report’s will arrive by evening. I will contact once her report will come,”

“Is there anything to worry about? And isn't she wakes up yet?” Ashika asked softly caressing Aaravi’s hair.

“Let her report come then only I can say anything. And she will be up in a while…” 

“I am a bad boy, Dadda,” Abheer muttered against Abhimanyu’s shoulder. They are sitting on the couch with Abheer hugging him, sitting on his lap.