Flaming (pt.2)

Nora POV

I won't lie. I already forgave her since she looked so dreamy at me while she was leaning into a kiss. But she doesn't need to know that. At least not until I have what I want... and deserve!

One of her hand has been resting on my waist while the other was resting around my hip going a bit down to my right thigh. Mine on the other hand were resting on her ass and the other was having that grip in her hair. I won't give her the whole control. At least not yet.

Her kisses aggravated with time and I honestly couldn't get enough of how she does it. I am folding already. The way she leaving a wet trail around my neck while nibbling on my skin from time to time. Sometimes she does it harshly by accident but this is only making me moan more and more.

We didn't have to exchange any words for now because our hands were screaming the words we've been swallowing for so long. If our hands could only speak they'd scream lustful words.

I want you'... ,I need you'... ‚Touch me'... ‚kiss me'

‚Fuck...me'

But I was never a woman of many words. Especially when I am being covered in so much pleasure that I can't even put a grammatically correct sentence together.

So this is what we do now. We let our hands speak from the heart while it is dancing with our dirty mind. We both can feel how much we've been craving one another for so long.

It makes us desperate at some point and I am not ashamed about that! Because she is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Lizzie POV

The way she was digging her fingers into my skin whenever I intensified my kiss was addictive.
I couldn't get enough of how tasteful she smells, of how her pulse was rising and especially of how her body language is in harmony with mine.

I knew I was down with kissing her neck but the access to her lower body wasn't there yet so I slides my hand behind her back and the other moved towards her ass so I can lay her down on her back. She knew what I wanted and she let me do it because she wants it too.

I separated myself from her because I noticed how her hands wanted to remover her own shirt but I stopped her.

„Please. Let me do this for you." I pleaded and she stopped now. I slid my hands under her shirt and pushed the shirt away till her belly button was visible. I started to kiss her stomach and I took extra careful care of her scars.

My hands moved further up her body while still having them under her shirt to feel her hot skin.
I've reached her breasts by now and thankfully she didn't have a bra on. Her nipples where hard already due to the fact that I've been taking extra care of her and that probably awfully slow.

But she didn't complain about my pace, which means she wants to enjoy every single second of it.
This isn't a quick thing. We both wanted each other so bad and for so lang that we want to drag it out.

I'll fuck her on the kitchen island quick on some day. Or in the shower. Or in the car. Because I know with kids around us we need to take every minute that we get to be on our own.

But this... this is a slow and long night.
I pulled her shirt over her head making her arms go up. As her hands Touch I held them together to knot them together. I started to kiss her hands before going down hr arms, along her neck again to finally reach her chest.

Some other scars crossed my lips and I kissed them as gentle as possible. After that I went down on her first breast to suck on it while twitching that nipple piercing of hers around.

I can tell how she wants to dig her hands into my hair or back. She is bucking her hips up instead which is enough evidence that she is enjoying this.

But I didn't have enough just yet. She's is still being awfully quiet and I want to... no I NEED to hear her. So I took her other nipples into my mouth to do just the same but instead of only sucking on it so nibbled on it too and that made her moan so heavenly that I had goosebumps over my skin.

I didn't waste to much time because even though we both wanted it slow I still want to go down on her. So while I was sucking and massaging her breasts I slid one hand over her stomach around her belly button down to her hip and into her pants.

I slid my hand past her slip and I was confronted with what I obviously expected. A soaking pussy.
Her breath hitched as she felt I moistened my fingers so I can let them glide perfectly over her clit.

„I'll give you that. You put up one hell of a show so I will forgive you."

„Oh please. We both know you already forgave me since I looked at you while leaning into a kiss."
I mocked her as she we had intense eye contact again.

She raised a brow and eyed me up and down.
„Then why did you keep going if you already knew that?" she asked.

„Because I can't hold myself back any longer. I need to dim that craving fire of mine and you... you need to be reminded of how good I am."

„Good? Good in what?" she asked cocky and I tired my head while sliding two fingers through her fold making her eyes role back.

„See. I told you before. I can make those precious eyes of you role back." I told her and she looked back at me.

„Did I tell you to stop?" she asked after I stopped.

„No. Sorry." I added simply and she smirked.

„Then keep it up. Don't want you to stop now that it gets even better." she demanded and I nod.

...