F(uck)ighting pt.2

Lizzie POV

I knew exactly what Nora was planning on doing.
I knew what she wanted to use on me. But I didn't know how and that made me wet like a pool down there.

I don't know how I managed to obey her but I was way to focused and exited on wanting to find out what she was up.

I felt her walk back into the bed. I instantly wanted to spread my legs, ready for what she's about to give to me, but I felt her hands push my legs back together so that she can pull down my thong to toss it aside.

„Now you can." she replied and she didn't have to tell me that twice. So I did and that quick.

I felt her hands slide up and down my thighs giving me goosebumps all over my body. A warm liquid slid down and into the folds of my pussy.

That slut. I know for a fact that this isn't any lube.
She spat on me. „You dirty little slut enjoyed that didn't you?" she asked me and I shook my head.

„Come on. I saw how the corner of your lip moved up into a filthy smirk."

„Caught me red handed. What are you gonna do now?"

„I will fuck you until you will beg for me to stop."
She informed me as she was hovering over me while kissing and sucking on my neck.

Nora POV

Lizzie was like wax in my hands. Melting right beneath me. He body had little shivers whenever I talked to her or whenever I touched her.
She simply doesn't see my moves so this makes it even more intense for her and this means more fun for me.

After I spat on her I let the tip of the strap on slide through her fold making her moan for more.
She moved her hips intending on making the dildo slide into her but I pushed her hips down gripping them tight to stop her from moving on her own.

„Nah ah. You know what I said I will-."
I pushed the full on five inch dildo into her making her moan loud from the back of her throat.

„-be the one fucking you!" I finished my sentence and she was right with what she said when she used the strap on on me. It is really extremely satisfying to watch how the five inches disappear in her pussy.

How that bulge in her lower belly moved showing exactly how I shove that dick into her tight and soaked pussy.

„Fuck this is so hot." I mumbled to myself and I saw her smirk once again but I let it slide without commenting on it this time. Instead I started to move in and out making her moan with every single thrust I made.

„Fuck baby yes." she moans louder and after that she held her mouth shut making me chuckle.

„Love we are alone. You can be as loud as you want in this bedroom. No one in this house will hear you. Except for me of course and I do want to hear those beautiful noises." I reminded her.

I kept on thrusting in and out, watching how the dildo disappears in her and coming out wetter than it was before. „Fuck YES!!" was what I heard from time to time probably because I hit her g spot frequently.

I could feel how her first orgasm was getting closer as moving the dildo became easier and easier from working from a tight to a loose pussy.

„Babe I'm- I... I'm close." she announced as I watched closely how sweet was making her hair stick to her shoulders. Her grip around the sheets became tighter. Combined with her arching back that gave her the rest I heard her cum hard.

I would normally let her catch her breath but fuck no, I won't do that today. So I kept on trusting in and out again and again and again hearing how the wet noises mix with her moaning, groaning and cursing voice.