Loud

Lizzie POV

„Ugh when will they finish working on the pool?"
I whined as I turned around in our bed wanting to get some silent moment.

„They said eight to twelve weeks. But since they wok so early I think they will be done quicker as we think." Nora mumbled in her half sleep.

„How can you sleep like this?" I asked and she turned her head to me.

„Do I look like I got any sleep?" she asked me sarcastically but she didn't let me answer as I was about to.

„To answer my rhetorical question. I don't. Can't you see the bags under my eyes?" She replied jokingly.

„Come on there aren't any." I told her and she chuckled.

„You think the kids are still asleep?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders.

„I don't know. They are either deep asleep or watching the workers outside." she replied a bit louder since the workers are so loud outside but that can be used for our benefit.

„Let's just close our eyes and try to sleep." she yawned as she said it clearly being still tired. It's been a week since we had the instructions going on down there and it's getting on my nerves already.

„We are already up why don't we use the time we have hm?" I moved closer to her under the blanket and she hummed at my warmth surrounding her.

„sleep." she mumbled as she was tossing in and out of her sleep. She's a sleep talker. Not really a talker since she mumbles things I can't understand sometimes but she's saying some words every now and then.

I snuggled my head into her neck and shoulder wanted to just stay there for as long as I could but I couldn't help myself to kiss her from the shoulder up to the neck. „my love." she mumbled a bit warning, wanting to sleep but I won't let her.

I kept on leaving a trail of wet kisses on her neck making her let out sighs of relief and slightly annoyance too since she's always so grumpy in the morning.

Feeling her neck vein pulsate against my lips and tongue as I kiss her makes me feel even more aroused than I already am. I feel her hand grabbing my thigh lazily under the blanket. I get her to react even more.

My kiss wandered around her jawline till I bit her lower lip lightly making her smile. „Someone woke up needy." she whispered and I smiled down at her.

„I can't help myself. I have the most beautiful fiancé world wide." I complimented her and she tilted her head. „I am laying here in an oversized shirt that got ripped from Chestnut a couple times. With a messy ass bun and sleepy eyes. And you wanna tell me I am the most beautiful fiancé world wide?"

„Oh shut up. You are. It's undebatable. Besides. Your sleepy eyes look like unbothered fuck me eyes."
I told her and she raised a brow.

„Well that's a bit specific." she stated and I nodded. I leaned down again to continue kissing her slowly.
She wanted to lean herself up to deepen the kiss but I pushed her down by the shoulders. Her hands under the blanket signed me to move, so I slid on top of her.

I let my hand rest with a firm grip on her face while I let my other hand slide under her shirt to knead her breast. A moan so soft slipped through her lips which gave me goosebumps.
Her hands slid to my thighs massaging them till she slid her hands towards my ass.

As we kept on making out I let my other hand slid down to her pants. I noticed that she was only wearing her shorts which surprised me.

„No underwear?" I asked into our kiss and she smirked lazily.