Frosting

Lizzie POV

I was laying beneath Nora as we were making out.
I knew from her rough kiss at the beginning that she wanted more but I honestly didn't expect that she'd have the guts to fuck me on the kitchen floor.

But oh dear I was wrong. She didn't hesitate at all to pull away my clothes. Fabric by fabric. Leaving me with nothing except for my socks.

„Your so hot babe." she complimented as her kisses trailed down my stomach making it twitch.
The way she is touching me makes me go feral that I can't contain myself to be quiet. It's nearly impossible.

A begging „Please!" has left the back of my throat as I felt how she hugged my thighs with her arms.
I buckled my hip forward and I felt how she pushed me down by my hip.

„So desperate."

„I need you!" I told her and she smirked wide.

„You will take what I will give you. Do you understand?" she replied demanding and I shook my head.

„I thought we don't have any time because of the kids. So why don't we make it quick?" I asked and she chuckled while tracing her hands up and down my thighs.

„Oh no,no,no my girlfriend will learn her lesson.
I do it at my pace as you will take it like that."
She whispered seductively and kissed my thighs in between the words. She left little bite marks on them too making me groan in pleasure.

„I love the sounds you make. But babe. Keep it quiet." she reminded me but I know if she goes further she will have me screaming on the floor.

„Please, I am begging-."

„Begging for what?" she teased as she slid her fingers over my throbbing pussy.

„Fuck me or I will- ugh!!" I whimpered as she pushed two fingers inside making me forget what I wanted to say in the first place.

„Your so wet!" she states and I moaned as I arched my back in pleasure.

Her fingers slid and out of me so smoothly and only by the sight of it I had to moan.
Her other hand was pushing down my lower stomach making it hard for me to contain myself from holding back.

„please I wanna cum babe."

„How bad you want it?"

„I want it so bad it's driving me Insane babe. Plea... ugh please. I am begging." I panted as I moved further to her trying to get more friction but her fingers already slid kn knuckle deep.

„God your so sexy when you beg." she told me and after that I felt like I was traveling into another dimension. Her mouth sucked on my clit and I moaned so loud that she pulled out her fingers making me whine at first until I realized that she pushed them into my mouth so I'd have to suck on them.

I gagged from the surprising move but I adjusted quick and sucked my lubricant off of her fingers. In that way she shut me up and she slid her other fingers from her other hands into me making me moan out yet again but it was dimmed.

Her mouth didn't leave my clit until I came undone for the first time. She most definitely chose the opposite of merciful today and kept on fucking the tension out of me until I came another time right after the first big one.

To my surprise she added another finger making it three for the record and I gagged again because I moved so abruptly making her fingers slide in deeper.

„Fuck I love the sounds you make when you have to shut up. I can get used to hearing this." she told me and my eyes rolled back as I felt her word vibrate on my clit making me come for the third time.