What a great way to start the day!

Lizzie POV

„Good morning babe." I whispered as I felt how Nora was moving a bit more. She yawned and stretched herself and let out a sigh of relief after.

„Morning love." she mumbled with her raspy sleepy voice which is making fold every time I hear it.

„what time is it?" she asked me and I turned myself around to look at my phone.

„It's 7.24 am."

„Ugh the kids will wake up soon." she replied and rubbed her eyes to get the sand out of it. I watched her closely and she let her arm fall back down to bed. She is on the verge of falling back to sleep but I can't let her do that. I am way to lazy to get up to make us some coffee so I have to use another technique.

I moved my body closer to her and slid my arm under the blanket. My hand moved to her breast and I started to knead her breast which made her hum in relief.

„Lizzie.." she dragged out my name as she opened one eye to look down on me while I smiled innocently.

„What? I am just helping you out."

„Are you helping me out? Or are you helping your horny ass out?" she whispered as she closes her eyes again to focus on my kneading hand.

„Both and I can wake you up better."

„Who says I wasn't awake?" she mumbled.

„You were almost falling asleep again not even two minutes ago and the last sex we had was in the kitchen and that was a while ago." I begged at the end and she just smirked while still holding her eyes closed. Her nipple got hard and I don't know if it is because she's thinking of that kitchen sex we had or if it's my touch that is making her react this way. Regardless of what it is. It is turning me on even more.

„Help yourself. I'm all yours." she replied effortlessly as she looked down on me.

I am wasting no time at all and pulled up her ripped Arctic monkey shirt just to throw it behind me. I don't wanna have any piece of clothing covering her angelic body. Demanding eyes looked me straight into my eyes that moved down a bit to my chest and then up to my eyes again. I know what she is implying on.

With that I reply just by taking off my shirt as well revealing my upper body for her. She became a bit red around her nose and I moved down to her so I could grab her warm face to kiss her passionately.

I let my left hand rest on her cheek and my right hand started to move down to her breast yet again to take good care of it once again. As I nibbled with her nipples and lower lip she opened her mouth to let out a soft moan so gentle that this sound is giving me goosebumps.

Her hip started to grind down until I felt her moist cunt slide against my thigh. I gasped into the kiss on the sudden connection and she bit down on my lower lip.

„You're already soaked." I breathed out as I looked down onto my thigh seeing it glisten.

„I can't help it." she whispered and I smirked down on her.

„Let me take care of that then." I kissed her once again before moving down completely.

My hands moved from her breast down to her waist until I reached her grey panties that is tainted in a darker grey already. I wasted no time and I knew that she was already wet enough which means all my planned teasing isn't necessary. So I took a hold of her slip and slid it down her thighs...over her knees... past her ankles until I could see her now fully exposed without any clothes.

„I'd say take a picture it will last longer since you are practically staring... but the only picture you will have is the one in your head... don't want to risk a leaked nude."

„It's enough for me when I get to see and feel this goddess of a body of yours whenever you let me."
I told her as I crawled up until I reached the center of her body.

I laid down between her legs and spread them apart further. My arms slid around her thighs so I could hug them properly. She was throbbing already and I slid my tongue through her folds in a down up motion making her moan louder now.

„Fuck you're so wet love." I mumbled as I hovered over her pussy. Even though I was going down on her I couldn't help myself but to look up.

I wanna please her and to do that I need to hear and especially see how she reacts to my movements. Her breath is already increased.
I kissed and nibbled the skin around her clit again until I sucked on it with little breaks in between but with every suck I increased the intensity and that made her back arch.

„Fuck yes." she moaned louder now and her body was glistening in a layer of sweat from the all the heat she feels.

I slid my tongue through her folds awfully slow once again and a moan escaped from her mouth once again.

„More." she breathed out and I wanted to hear her say it again.

„Repeat that for me." I demanded gently and her pussy was throbbing again as if she is longing to be touched and taken care off.

„More please." she repeated herself while she looked down on me. I kept my eyes locked with her lustful eyes and slid my tongue through her folds multiple times which lead to Nora making her head fall back into her pillow. With that she is giving me a gorgeous view on her breasts and neck.
The way her chest is moving and the way she is adding more pressure for herself while kneading her breasts is pleasing to watch.

„You look so beautiful when I please you."
I mumbled into her pussy and she moaned louder on the added vibration.

As I was eating her lit I felt how she was eagerly bucking her hips up and down. I let her do it for a moment until I let go of one of her tights to bring in my hand.

Pleasing her is my duty and I want her to relax fully. I licked through her folds one last time so I'd hover over her pussy now. Our eyes locked once again and as I kept my eyes glued to hers I spat down onto her pussy slowly.

My fingers slid through her moist folds and another moan rolled off of her lips as my fingers entered slowly at first.
Her body is relaxing beneath me and I'll give her that moment of calm pleasure until her felt her clench around me.

She wants more.

I connected my lips with her clit once again and a loud moan close to a scream left her body. She held her mouth shut as she probably remember that we have kids downstairs still sleeping. I glanced to the side and grabbed the nearest things I had.

I moved up to her and made her bite down onto her panties so she could moan however she wants.
„I still wanna hear you. This way you won't have to hold back." I whispered and she nod.

I moved down again and slid my fingers in a continuous motion in and out. My lips were connected with her clit and the combination of sucking and fucking made her moan continuously.

Her muffed „Fuck!!" made me smirk to myself.
I couldn't get enough of her sound and look. Her chest moving rapidly with her arched back. The sweat dripping down her curves and breasts.
The sweat coated hair strains that hang down from her messy bun and how they are glewed to her neck.

Only the sight makes me throb down there. But pleasing her is enough pleasure for me. Especially after those rough days I want to give her the queen treatment she deserves.

Her insides were clenching around my fingers and with that sign I started to hit her g spot to give her the longing orgasm she deserves.

„UGH!!!" a loud and long dragged out moan left the back of her throat and her breath was fast. I didn't finish yet and moved once again fast against her g spot for multiple times and a second orgasm shock through her body.

I let her rid out her orgasm before I slid my fingers out of her making her whine on the emptiness.
I straddled her now and pulled out the slip tossing it aside. I know her mouth is dry so I slid in my fingers making her taste herself. She licked them clean and as I pulled them out I kissed her deeply wanting to taste her once again even though I just did it earlier.

...