Lunch time

Lizzie POV

„Alright here we go. Lunch time." Nora walked in with some pizza and wine.

„I could have cooked something too y'know?"

„Please you can't do shit with your wobbly legs. Since I am not the best cook I thought we could enjoy some ordered pizza together."

„In bed?"

„Hey don't tell me you don't do it?"

„I mean we sleep here."

„Oh please come on love. This is ridiculous we eat in this bed all the time." she told me and I had no clue what she was referring to cause we never ate anything in this bed.

„I meant pussy dear. We ate each others pussy in this bed so hun It won't be a big deal if we'd eat a pizza now." she told me bluntly and now I understood it.

„Okay you got a point there. Come on in then."
I tapped on her bed side and she laid down the pizza on the bed to pour us some wine first.

„Can I ask you something?"

„Sure shoot." she replied while handing me the glass of wine over.

„Do you consider giving your family a second chance?" I questioned and she raised a brow on that question seeming a bit surprised.

„Okay I didn't expect that. I thought you were gonna ask Pizza with or without pineapple on it."
She joked as she sat down on the bed next to me with the Pizza between us.

She held in for a moment and sipped on her drink before speaking up. „I'm considering it. I sometimes believe in that „second chance" shit. I think giving it a try doesn't seem wrong. Especially since they all go to therapy and that for years. I should definitely do that too.. but it looks like they realized how bad they were."

„So you think that people can change?"

„You don't?" she asked me back.

„Yes and no, I think it depends on the situation."

„What would you say for my situation then?
Can I consider it that they changed or not?"

„You can't ask me that babe."

„Why not?"

„I'm not qualified to answer that for you.
I don't want you to rely on my opinions when it comes to deciding whether to give them a chance or not."

„Hey hold on. I know you are not a professional on  that topic. But I'm asking you sincerely because your opinion matters and you are my girlfriend.
So I wanna know what you think about it."

„Say that again."

„I just gave you a small paragraph.. you want me to repeat that again?" she questioned irritated while she was chewing on her slice of pizza.

„I wanna hear that girlfriend part again." a smirk formed on her lips.

„Mhh whys that?" she whispered as she narrowed her eyes at me with a slight head tilt.