Something unexpected

Narrator POV

„Hey there." Scar leaned against the reception desk while looking down to where the Secretary was sitting.

„Name and appointment time please." she replied while not minding to raise her head to give scar any type of attention.

„Olivia hey it's me." she raised her head and saw Scar stand there with a big smile.

„Coach Johansson. What a pleasant surprise. Didn't expect to see you here. What can I do for you?"
She asked her now smiling back a bit.

„Oh you could do a lot of things for me actually."
Scar flirted and Olivia became a bit red around her nose but she wanted to brush it off so she continued to look at her screen pretending to work.

Scar looked back at Lizzie who stood there glancing. They mimicked back and forth and scar raised her shoulders not getting what Lizzie meant. So Lizzie grabbed her boobs and pointed her head at the Secretary.

Scar let out a sigh and mumbled to herself „Cobie babe I am sorry. You will definitely have my permission to everything with me later."

„What did you say?" Olivia asked and scar coughed shaking her head.

„Nothing just wanted to ask you something."

„Please go ahead." she answered and scar leaned her upper body down on the receptionist desk so that her breasts would pop up out of her  V shirt even more than it already does.

Olivia's face flushed red before scar even said anything. „I was wondering if you'd like to come with me."

„I can't leave but.. where do you wanna go?" she asked her voice a bit higher and that unintentionally. It's just that she's so flustered that her voice even changed.

„I have some new skills I learned and I'd like to show you some of them. In the sports hall."
Scar replied in a lower voice. Olivia gulped and looked around even though they were on their own. As if she wanted to make sure that she is the only one who heard it.

„You know I can't leave. Mister Lewis will kill me if he finds out that I left this place."

„Heyy it's just you and me. He won't be here until an hour you know his schedule." scar reminded her and she looked at the screen to check the time.

„Please come on. It will be fun." scar whispered while playing with a strain of hair to top it off.

„Fuck it yeah. Why not. I can make an excuse.
I deserve a break too right."

„Definitely. Now come on." she replied and walked off with Olivia following close by.
This was Lizzie's only chance and she took it. From all the excitement Olivia had she forgot to lock the door so Lizzie could easily walk in.

A dark wooden office. The smell of old books and whiskey surrounded her with that heavy perfume that is a signature scent from George.

„Alright now where would you hide your secrets George." Lizzie mumbled to herself as she walked to the desk.

„Definitely know where Nora has her messy side from. Not that my babe is a mess but compared to me.. she is." Lizzie kept on talking to herself as she looks through the papers that lay there.

She found nothing valuable on his desk so she looked around trying to find anything else.
After looking for some minutes she found one book that stood a bit suspicious in the shelf. As if it has been used recently.

So she walked up to the shelf grabbed that old book and opened it to see if anything would be in it and there was something.

In order to have a valuable reasoning to bail out inmate 2254 you'd have to be able to prove that she is in danger to stay any longer in prison. Giving hints on that maybe some other inmates can assist with that situation. We already have some inmates who would volunteer of course only for some valuable exchanges.
5 grand each. For the work you want to have done we'd need three inmates. Visit next week to let us know.
Glad if we can make a deal.
~T"

Lizzie read quietly. That letter was hand written. It was dirty and folded so many times. She turned it around to see if anything was attached to it but there was nothing. Not a full name or anything else that might have given a hint to who it's linked.

She took a quick photo of it and put everything back into place where it belonged. She walked out quick closed the door and as she was standing at the receptionist desk someone walked in.

„Professor Olsen?? What are you doing here?" Olivia asked sounding mad and disappointed at the same time.

„I needed something." She lied.

„And what would that be?" she asked serious as she walked past Lizzie to sit back down.

„I needed some new folders and extra paper. My office ran out of it. Do you have any extra supply by any chance?" she asked her and Olivia started to scramble.

„Here a stack of papers. But I only have two folders left for you. I need to order new ones."
She slammed them onto the desk and Lizzie grabbed them quick.

„Thanks you Olivia! You're a life saver." Lizzie answered and she huffed out while raising her brow saying „Thanks."

„Well see you around then I have to go back and do my work." Lizzie replied and walked off quick.

Lizzie walked back quick wanting to call scar but as she walked into her office she saw her sitting on the sofa already.

„I never had it in mind that you have a key to my office?"

„You know that a closed door won't stop me from entering a room. I'm kinda bummed that you forgot that I have this skill." she replied a bit offended and Lizzie rolled her eyes.

„I thought you would spare me some time? I was almost caught!" I told her scar let out a huff while leaning back.

„Well I did. I gave you a window so you can do whatever you wanted to."

„What did you do with her anyway?" Lizzie asked her curiously.

„Told her I wanted to show her some „skills" back in the days theses skills were definitely a sexual hint. I won't do it anymore cause I am in tight hands. Don't want Cobie to rip my head off."

„Dear god what skills did you show her then?"
Lizzie asked a bit clueless.

„Basketball skills duh.. and let me tell you Liz she was not having it. She really expected something else!"

„Oh I bet she did. Still thank you for giving me the chance to do my thing. I owe you." I told her and she smiled while bowing.

...