After dinner comes..

Narrator POV

After Lizzie made dinner Nora made sure that she wouldn't move a single finger to clean the kitchen.
Lizzie always wants to clean up her kitchen mess after cooking but Nora always insist on taking care of that, and she does.

Lizzie was upstairs putting Chase and Quinn to bed which is something both love to do but they always switch it up and sometimes they both do it at the same time.

As Nora was drying off the cutlery her phone started to ring and she picked up immediately as she saw the name.

„Officer Garcia here. Am I talking with misses Lewis?" that deep familiar voice appeared.

„Yes it's miss Lewis please. Hi."

„Hey sorry I heard the voicemail you left. Is there any chance we could meet up to discuss your issue? Are you free now?" he asked Nora and she looked out the window seeing that it is already dark outside.

„I am busy officer. I can't make it tonight. How about tomorrow morning or afternoon?"

„Tomorrow morning could work. I have a day off actually."

„Oh I don't wanna take away your free time officer. We can schedule another day if you want to."

„Nonsense miss. I am willing to help all the time. It's my duty."

„Okay great. How about 9 am then? Would that be good?"

„Absolutely."

„Is there anything I need to bring with me?"

„Just the papers you want to have signed. Other then that nothing."

„Okay great." Lizzie walked down the stairs and looked a bit curious towards Nora as she saw that she was on the phone.

„Good then good night and see you tomorrow."
He answered.

„Yeah good night to you too." and Nora hung up sliding her phone into her back pocket.

„Who was that hm?" she asked as she grabbed Nora's towel wanting to dry off some cutlery but Nora snatched it back giving her a stern face.

„You are not cleaning up Miss this is my job for tonight." she pointed at her in a warning way and Lizzie laughed lightly leaning against the kitchen counter.

„Come on if we both work together it will be faster." she replied and not rolled her eyes.

„Ohh so you are calling me slow now?"

„That call has been holding up. Who was that anyway?"

„Beth." Nora lied quickly even though she doesn't want to, but she doesn't want to tell her, because she will have to tell her what she is planning on doing to get her divorce paper signed.

„Beth really?"

„What is that so hard to believe that i talk to my best friend?"

„No of course not. It's just I know that when you both are on the phone it usually takes hours till you hang up. This was a quick call."

„We just talked about the café and that I will take over completely so she can take some time off. Y'know I haven't worked for a long time."

„Yeah speaking of that. How do you actually hold yourself up? Financially I mean?" she asked her girlfriend.

„Before I faked my death I kinda plundered my moms heritage. She left a bunch of money on my account, probably on my siblings account too but I never knew what they did with that money.
I always kept it for „emergencies" and this was obviously one. So I talked to the bank to transfer all of it to an anonymous account and boom. I kinda live off from my moms money."

„Living on mommy's account I see." Lizzie answered as she raised her brow which made Nora chuckle.

„What's up with you saying the word mommy so seductively. The way it rolled off your lips."

„Does that make you fold for mommy?" she asked while tilting her head.

„Mhh say that again!" Nora demanded as she stepped closer to let her hands slide around Lizzie's waist.

„Does that.." Lizzie slid a hair strain from Nora's brown hair aside. „make you.." she twirled that hair strain around her fingers playfully. She leaned forward to reach Nora's ear to bite her ear lobe.
„fold for mommy?" she finished her sentence leaving a wet kiss right behind Nora's ear.

She leaned back and saw how flustered Nora was. She fixed her glasses and Lizzie was expecting a folding Nora but that wasn't the case.

„Nah not really." was that answer that took Lizzie by surprise. She looked at her baffled. Nora had a dead ass serious expression on her face and Lizzie simply couldn't believe that this move didn't work.

„That really didn't work?" she asked to make sure and after some seconds Nora bursted into laughter which left Lizzie confused now.

„Wow I really made you believe that this move of yours didn't effect me? Love were you dead ass thinking that?" she held her stomach while she was laughing.

„Dear. This made me fold like a flip phone. You are so adorable for falling for that ugh I wanna eat you up."

„Okay then... do it. Eat me out." she dared Nora and her laugh faded away which lead to her having a huge smirk on her face.

„You don't have to tell me twice come here." Nora threw that towel to the side and grabbed Lizzie by her thighs to pick her up so she can carry her upstairs.

„What about the dishes? I thought you wanted to finish it?"

„Fuck them dishes babe. I need to enjoy my dessert. For the second time." she replied cocky and as Lizzie kicked the door shut Nora threw her onto the bed making her laugh.

„Wow someone is hungry. Didn't you just eat me out like two hours ago?" she asked her as she watched Nora taking off her clothes.

„Come on. Don't act as if you wouldn't be reacting the same way if you'd be in my position."

„Hm yeah right you got a point there."

„Now. Let me spread you open like a pistachio."

„Oh my god you did not just say that!!" Lizzie tilted her head in disbelief.

„Like a taco?" Lizzie squinted her eyes at her in all seriousness.

„Like a fortune cookie.." this got Lizzie out of her seriousness and she started to laugh again.

„Now stop with those silly sex jokes and fuck me already." Lizzie replied as she wrapped her legs around Nora to drag her down to her center.

...

A/n: hehehe got ya! I know a shitty cliffhanger.. but I like teasing y'all 😉🤪

Y'all will stay tuned
Until next time
Peace and love ✌🏽❤️

~S