Question after question

Lizzie POV

„I figured you needed some time after this steamy situation. I made us some pancakes." I spoke up as I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

„I want a steamy situation! What is it exactly? It sounds fun!!" My head shot up and I saw Chase and Quinn standing there eagerly wanting to know what I meant.

Nora stood right behind them with a devilish smirk  resting on her lips. She is absolutely amused about the situation I am in now.

„Yes love? What is that steamy situation?"
She asked me and I tilted my head at her cocky behavior.

„Steamy as in a really hot shower!! To relax your body!"

„Do you shower with mom?" Quinn asked and I didn't know what to say. Why am I so nervous!!

„Sometimes?" I answered and it sounded more like a question than an actual answer.

„Can I have a steamy shower too mom?" Chase asked as she looked up to Nora and her smirk faded a bit.

„You and your brother are to young for steamy showers!" she told her sternly.

„WHY?" Quinn asked her now as he chewed on a pancake he took.

„Because... because of the steam. Yes. The steam can give you a hard time breathing in. So you guys gotta grow up before you can handle that...steam." Nora explained them as she poured herself a glass of apple juice.

„I can't wait to grow up then! So I can have steamy showers every day!!" Chase said cheerfully and Nora choked on her juice as she heard that which made me smirk.

„Love are you okay?" I asked her as my hand slid down from her back to her ass. Now she was coughing and turning red.

„hmm fine. Yeah. Great even." she spoke in between her coughs and I couldn't hide my smirk.

„Can we have steamy showers with friends too?"

„Do you normally shower with fiends Quinn?" Nora asked him back.

„No." he answered quick.

„See! There you have your answer buddy. Steamy showers when you are older and NOT with friends."

„But you do it with mama." he pointed at me.

„Yes because she's mama. Now zip it and eat the pancakes mama made for us! And hand me over the strawberry's." she fired back feisty and Quinn staid quiet as he gave her the bowl of strawberry's.

„Should I take the kids with me today? I can drop them off at school." I asked as I tried to change the topic.

„Thanks but I can do it today and I will pick up Chestnut on my way back since she staid with Beth."

„Alright." I answered as I wanted to start doing the dishes but I felt Nora's hand stop me.

„Babe! You've done enough. Go and eat some breakfast before you go to work!" she told me nicely yet she had a bit stern undertone which I kinda find hot.

„Okay mama." I whispered jokingly and she rolled her eyes.

„Why do you call mom mama? She isn't your mama." Chase asked and I slap my inner self for not shutting up. I thought I was quiet enough but those little kids got great ears.

„Uhh it's a joke! Just an insider joke with mom."
I told them as I sat down in between Chase and Quinn.

„I thought you guys hated each other." Chase added a bit sad and Nora and I looked at Chase in a confused way. Our eyes met for a moment and then we looked back at Chase.