Flaming (pt.3) ;)

Lizzie POV

After she demanded me yet again to keep going I didn't intend to stop this time until she tells me to do so. I kept on kissing her breasts while my right hand was under her slip caressing her clit clockwise.

The more pressure I put onto her the louder her moans become and I am enjoying this to the fullest.
I was looking up while still kissing her and I can't help but to notice how she is having her eyes closed and her hands turned into fists of joy.

The way her skin is covered in sweat is making her looks even hotter. As if her skin is glowing. In my eyes they are.

I can feel how she is throbbing more and more with ever stroke and work every intensified suck.
She is craving for me to fuck her and I want to do it don't get me wrong. But I want to hear those words role off her tongue so bad.

So I teased her and slid my fingers through her folds once again making her breath hitch once again. I went up to her clit again she whined a bit.

„I know what your doing!" she breathed out while still having her eyes closed.

„I am doing what you want. Aren't I?" I replied cocky and this made her head rise from her pillow so she can look down on me.

„I know you tease me so I can say the words you want me to say." she answered and she was right about that.

„Is this to much to ask for?" I questioned and she shook her head while releasing herself from the shirt I knot around her hands.

„Don't look so surprised. Even my kids can cuff me down better than you just did. There was no effort behind that. But you were putting all your effort into pleasing me... and guess what hot stuff. You didn't please me enough! So If you really want to hear those words then you will hear them believe me." she replied as she was sitting herself up so she's look even further down onto me.

She grabbed my face. Pulled me up a bit and leaned towards my left ear first. „Elizabeth.. please..." she whispered. After that I felt her other hand sliding through my slip right through my fold to make me moan even louder than she did before. Then she  moved to my right ear to bite down on it which made me moan once again.

„Please.. fuck me." she whispered seductively and I gulped again feeling how I am about to tremble just by hearing those words. Goosebumps rushed through me and I her eyes were demandingly cold. She didn't have a pleading and gentle expression.

Her eyes were filled with lust. She was craving and she didn't hesitate to ask for the things she wants straight up. Didn't know my girl can be that bold.

„I've been waiting to hear those words for so long." I told her as I pushed her back so she'd lean down again. She licked off her fingers that were going through my folds and I couldn't wait to do the same later on.

I didn't waste any time now and I moved a bit down so I can pull her pants and slip off completely. She looked me up and down after I tossed her clothes aside and I knew she was undressing me with her eyes. So I did what she wanted and got rid of my clothes as well. Exactly for my slip.

Some things are flattering to look at and I want her to have a hot view even though the lights are dimmed.

„My eyes probably speak for themselves. But you are so fucking hot it's insane." she complimented me and I feel how my cheeks blush uncontrollably.

„So are you babe." I told her and started to go down on her.

Her moans became louder as I was sliding my tongue through her in a slow down to upwards motion until ice reached her clit again.

I let my mouth rest there wanting to get her to her high just by stimulating that bundle of nerves. It didn't take long until I her queefing. She was close I can feel that. Her pussy was throbbing continuously and I heard her quiet wimps which made me smirk.

Her back arched lightly as I looked carefully how she slid her hand onto one of her breasts to add even more pleasure. I sucked intensely on it once again and her moan surrounded me as she was coming undone beneath me.

I saw how she wanted to come down from that high but I wasn't finished with her. Her eyes opened abruptly as I pushed two fingers into her.
Her reactions are everything to me.

„Babe you're so fucking hot when you melt under my touch." I complimented her and she hummed while nodding.

I pushed my fingers in and out in a continuously steady pace. The way how her throbbing pussy is sucking my fingers in is miraculously. Sweat is dripping down her breasts by now and with every throb I am getting lost in how good she looks.

I pulled her legs a bit up so they'd be angled. Then I  spread them apart a bit more and she kept on moaning with every thrust. Her eyes are closed and her head is being pushed into the pillow further.

I started to get faster and within seconds she came undone for her second time. I didn't even let her catch her breath and dived in once again because couldn't get enough.

She suppressed her moan while pressing her hand onto her mouth probably because she knows that the next ones will make her moan so loud that our kids will wake up.

I usually want to hear her but I am please so far on hearing her voice moan. I'll make her scream some other time when we are alone. For now all I want her is to come undone again.

So as I was sucking on her clit hard I pushed a third finger in too to stretch her out even though she is already loose. To give her the grand finally I pushed my fingers onto her g-spot continuously with pressure.

„Fuck babe!!" she breathed out and glided down further to me signing me to keep on going.

„I am close." was what she added shortly after and I can already feel and see that she is close.

Her ached back. Her hand gripping the sheet and her other one around her mouth. The sweat dripping down her body.

„I am coming!!"

And there it is. Finally her last time rolling her eyes back while she came undone. She grabbed a pillow and moaned into it to let it out dimmed at least.

I let her ride out her high while she came undone shortly again because of her own movements. After that I pulled my fingers out kissed her thigh signing her that she did a good job and after that I rewarded myself by licking her clean and my fingers too.

I crawled up to her and kissed passionately on the mouth so she can taste herself and after that I felt how tired she became within seconds.

...

A/n: Now that! That was one hell of a trip huh!

Been feeling generous tonight so I thought I'd give you not one, or two but three chapters of smut all at once.
Those two love birds deserve the break!!

Keep it tight y'all (okay that sounded better in my head my bad haha)

Stay trend
Until next time
Peace and love ✌🏽❤️

~S